First Black African Cock.

Discussion in 'English Sex Stories Indian' started by Commodore, May 14, 2016.

1. Commodore

Commodore Well-Known Member

First Black African Cock

My name is Noor Shah, from Delhi. I am going to tell you how I became the most sought after girl through the arrangements made by Sameer. Sameer had fucked my pussy and ass the first time when I was 18 years old. Sameer is my cousin also. He was 27 years old at that time. I am now 18 years old and when this happened just few months back in July 2013. I am 5'4" and my stats are 34 29 36, wheatish complexion.

Sameer had managed to get business contracts for the supplies of raw materials to an African country. His contact, Mr Mkubwa was in Delhi and Sameer had finalised all the detailed discussions and that night we went for dinner with Mr Mkubwa. I was reluctant initially for this but Sameer convinced me and we went to the dinner. I was in my green skirt two inches above my knees with a white shirt, with the top two buttons of the shirt opened showing my cleavage and more. Mr Mkubwa was a 6' 6 guy with muscular body heavily built and dark pitch black (like tarmac) in color. Mr Mkubwa was 30 years.

When we reached the hotel Mr Mkubwa, smiling welcomed us and patted the seat next to his for me to seat; and I could see that he was happy to see me, when he said "gorgeous, beautiful" and I smiled back saying "thanks". He gave his hand so I also smilingly responded and shook his hand. He kissed my hands and placed his other hand on my waist and surprised me with a quick kiss on the lips. I was a little nervous and I must admit I found Mkubwa to be hot. I reached up to his chest under the armpits and he seemed to be head and shoulders above me in height.

After sitting, he said "Mr Sameer I must say you had hidden the gorgeous beautiful girl all these days. But I think now we can get the deals sealed surely". Sameer and me smiled and Mkubwa moved his legs near to me and his hands found my knees and I felt a shiver in my spine, I could feel the electricity and my pussy tingled. After the dinner, Mkubwa and Sameer talked about the business when I felt that Mkubwa's hand slowly caressed edging closer and closer to my pussy till he reached there and I let out a slight moan when he felt my wet pussy.

Mkubwa said why not continue with the discussions "more openly in his hotel room" and when Sameer agreed, Mkubwa kissed me hard slipping his tongue in my mouth. We left the restaurant and by the lift went up to his room. Mkubwa opened the door of his room and he followed me into the room where he made me sit next to him and continued discussing with Sameer about the business. Mkubwa suggested that I go with him and take the flight booking along with his return flight so that we go together. Mr Mkubwa kept his hand on my waist, thigh caressing it all the time while talking with Sameer.

After the talks, when it was time for us to leave he stood up and lifted me like a baby doll and kissed my lips while his huge hands mauling my buttocks. My legs were hanging in the air. Kissing me hard and squeezing my buttocks he inserted his tongue in my mouth and sucked my lips and tongue. He kissed me for few minutes while Sameer was watching and said "I assure you that if she comes along the deal will be sweet" turning to me he said "don't worry baby nothing will be done without your consent and you will have the blissful timing of your life plus gifts surely baby". Sameer and me smiled and Sameer said "we will be back with the flight details tomorrow Mr Mkubwa".

Next day Sameer managed to get my flight confirmed on the same Qatar airways flight as of Mr Mkubwa, which was the following day. In the evening we again went to meet Mr Mkubwa and informed him of the flight confirmation and also that I will be going with him. Mr Mkubwa jumped up in the air and hugged me and kissed me hard saying "Mr Sameer all the deals and future deals is yours, baby you also will gain". Mr Mkubwa said "till the day we leave India I want you baby to come here to my room everyday so that I can kiss and hug you baby". Sameer and me smiled and accepted. The flight was the next day so I was busy in the preparation for the trip.

On the day of departure, the Qatar airways flight leaves Delhi after midnight, Sameer took me to the airport. I was dressed in yellow skirt 2 inches above my knees and short sleeves white shirt with black bra and panty. Since Sameer had already done the check in on the net for both me and Mr Mkubwa so it didn't take us long at the check in counter. The seats in the plane were 2 + 5 + 2. We had got the two seats on the left side in the middle row.

The connecting flight from Doha, Qatar was after 45 minutes of the flight from Delhi landing in Doha. Mr Mkubwa was at the airport when we reached and seeing me he said "baby I was waiting for you baby, you look very sexy today, I may not be able to hold myself" I smiled shyly watching him place his hands on his cock over the pants. I could feel that Mr Mkubwa was looking at me lustily. He was in his suit. At the departure lounge, Mkubwa bought chocolates, Vaseline and palm oil and gave me to keep in my bag. We boarded the plane and I sat at the window seat while Mr Mkubwa sat at the aisle seat.

Sitting he placed his hand on my thigh over the skirt while his fingers were caressing my knee. He whispered in my ears "baby you are looking stunningly beautiful and I may not be able to control myself baby". I smiled and told him "we are in the plane and people around us". I had shifted my position to face him which provided him a good view of my breasts since the top two buttons of my shirt were unbuttoned while we were in the cubicle to board the plane. His gaze shifted from my legs to my breasts and back to my legs. I was now tossing my head back laughing and he cuddled up as near as he could in the plane.

Occasionally he placed his hand on my shoulder when he spoke.The air hostess passing by smiled and Mr Mkubwa asked "blankets for me and the lady please" and she nodded and gave us two blankets. Mr Mkubwa took the blanket and placed it over my legs and told me to face him, the blanket over my legs with his hands under the blanket and told me to spread the other blanket over me which I did so. He started to slowly push my skirt up and when his hand was on my bare thigh I felt shivers in my spine. He caressed my silky thighs and kept whispering in my ears lustily.

As soon as the plane was in the air Mkubwa increased his activity and pushed my skirt further up and kissed my cheeks, I turned my face to him and he kissed my lips, whispering "lift your buttocks baby" and I willingly did so. Slowly slightly I lifted my buttocks and he pushed the skirt further up to my waist. The skirt was all crumbled. Under the blanket he could now feel my bare thighs and buttocks and was pushing his fingers under the panty pulling it towards the knees. I moaned softly sssssiiiiiii and he said "baby you love it" and I nodded my head. He felt that my panty was wet and he was happy, kissing me said "I want your panty baby remove it baby" and I looked towards him stunned by his boldness and said "what!! all the people are around us" but he said sternly "baby lift your buttocks I want your panty now baby" and I lifted my buttocks and he pulled the panty down to my knees.

Now his fingers were on my wet pussy playing with my clit, caressing my pussy and I moaned ssssiiiii aaahhhmmmm biting my lips to not allow the voice to escape. He said "I love hairless pussy baby love it". He inserted his thick finger in my pussy and moans may have been heard but I didn't care now as all I wanted was a cock in my pussy but was in the plane so just had to let Mkubwa finger fuck my pussy. He said "nice cunt you have baby it is clutching to my finger baby I love it". My pussy was flooding and I knew that I will cum soon because Mr Mkubwa knew how to please the pussy with his finger.

Occasionally he pulled his finger out and made me suck his fingers, even he sucked his fingers soaked with my pussy juices. "HHmmmmm lovely tasty juices you have baby I love it" saying so he inserted again his finger and I swayed my hips pushing the pussy up more to him softly whimpered "I will cum soon dear". He pushed his finger deep and was slowly circling it in my pussy when I cum hard on his finger clutching his hands tightly and moaning aammmm. I was heaving when he kissed my lips and mauled my buttock pulling the panty down to my ankles saying "remove your panty baby I want it to keep with me baby".

I removed the panty from my legs and handed it to him and he put them in his pocket after sniffing and kissing the panty. He said his cock was ready to fuck me but I reminded him that we are in the plane dear and kissed him. The seat was soaked with my juices and I had to wipe it with the tissue from my bag. Placing my legs on his, Mkubwa told me lay on the seat with my head on the window side. He placed my legs over his under the blanket and was playing with my pussy. I had already cum once but still wanted more. He inserted again his finger in my pussy and continued fucking me with the finger making me moan bit loudly ssssiiiiii aaaaahhhhhhhh.

He took my hand and placed it over the pants on his huge cock. "OH MY GOD" I said. Oh my god such a huge big cock!! Looking at him I whispered "my god how thick is that monster cock"? He answered by telling me his "bull" was 11½. "Oh my god!!

The air hostess came with the snacks serve and we both replied thanks but no. She left smiling after sensing me lay on the seat with my legs towards Mkubwa, who continued finger fucking me while I was talking with the air hostess. My replies also were "sssiiiii thanks no I don't want anything sssssiiiiiii". After some time I was finding it difficult to subdue my moans and was breathing heavily. He moved his hand rapidly with me responding by lifting my hips in rhythm while chewing my hands to muffle the moans and in the next instant when it was announced that the plane has started its descent he proceeded to rapidly move his finger in and out of my pussy while his thumb moved over my clit.

I had my legs spread wide and was moving my hips to meet his thrusts and I cummed again. I could feel puddles of my juices on the blanket. I requested him to remove his finger from my pussy which he reluctantly did. He pulled my skirt down and removed the blanket just as the plane started to touched down. Now that the blanket was removed I could see the large cum stains on the blanket and even felt that my skirt as well is damp.

We disembarked, from the plane I was without my panty (which was taken by Mkubwa), at Doha and as soon as we entered the transit lounge were informed that our connecting flight had left as this flight from Delhi was late by about 40 minutes, so we will be provided with accommodation, one phone call, food etc till the next flight the next day. I was disappointed as in my hand luggage there was no extra dresses for me, but I saw Mr Mkubwa feeling happy about this and he said in my ears "we will have a very good time baby". I was nervous because of the huge long size I had felt over his pants.

All the passengers from this flight were provided with the accommodation in Hotel Centaur, Doha. On the bus ride to the hotel, Mkubwa sat next to me and our thighs were touching and I saw the expatriate driver view it on his mirror, as my skirt was above the knees. I was in room number 906 while Mkubwa was in room number 907 just opposite my room on the ninth floor of the hotel, in the corner. We had reached the hotel at about 7.00 am in the morning and were informed that the breakfast is till 8.30 am on first floor. I told Mkubwa I will get fresh and go for breakfast as we went towards the lift.

As we entered the lift, since there was no one else in the lift, Mkubwa kissed my lips hard and squeezed my buttocks whispering that his cock is hard all the flight. We came out of the lift and when I was unlocking my room door Mkubwa said "be ready and I am coming baby" I replied smiling "always ready for you dear". I went into my room kept the hand bag and freshened up and when I was calling Sameer telling him that the connecting flight had missed and was now stuck at Doha and will go the next day, I heard the door bell so finished the phone with Sameer.

I opened the door smiling and stepped aside, Mkubwa entered into my room, and lifting me in his arms kicked the door to close and locked it while I had both my hands on his shoulders all the while kissing me hard squeezing mauling my buttocks and I started moaning bit loudly. He lifted me high above his head till my thigh's were on his face when he put his head inside my skirt and brought me down and started licking and sucking my wet pussy. aaahhhmmmm OMG never had such an experience. Mkubwa was hidden under the skirt my thighs over his shoulders and I held on to his head for my balance moaning loudly while he sucked my pussy slurping.

He held me by his hands holding my buttocks and while sucking my pussy he opened my skirt and his hands up to moved to my tits When the first time I felt his hand on my tits I shivered with the feeling. Mkubwa briefly stopped sucking me and said "baby remove the shirt or I tear it down", I quickly opened my shirt's rest of the buttons as the top two were open and he threw my shirt at the door and snapped my bra strap letting it down. I was so engrossed and horny that I didn't see when Mkubwa had removed his suit. As he let me down and I kept my legs on the floor my skirt also went down and I was completely naked before Mr Mkubwa and he was savoring me with his eyes lustily.

I felt shy and covered my eyes with my hands. He said "gorgeous sexy baby" and while I had closed my eyes feeling shy he quickly removed his underwear and threw his clothes over mine near the door and was completely naked, when he took my hand and placed it over his huge cock. I opened my eyes and was shocked "OH MY GOD can a cock be such huge" looked at his cock which I could not cover with my hands because of the thickness and I was sort of terrified, nervous; afraid, started towards the door naked when he clasped me from behind with his cock hanging like a lance and smacked my buttocks. "bitch you not going anywhere stay with me I want to fuck your tight pussy baby" my buttocks turning reddish pink by his hard smack.

"Ouch please I will die I will not be able to handle such a huge big cock dear I have never had such a big cock before in fact I never saw or thought such huge cocks were in real dear please" I pleaded with Mkubwa tears in my eyes. His balls were the size of golf balls or maybe even bigger. He was shaved and I liked it. He said "baby I will not hurt you and believe me when I fuck your tight pussy with my cock you will be begging for more from me baby; my cock is hard since we left Delhi baby I need to fuck your pussy and ass baby, don't worry I will not hurt you I will fuck you gently baby" saying so he wiped the tears and started kissing me and hugging me and sucking my tits.

As my tits were being sucked I moaned as was horny and he lifted me and headed towards the bed when he stopped in front of the mirror and placed me over his huge cock saying "see baby this cock is desperate to enter your pussy" and I felt my pussy juices dripping on his cock. "It is very huge, large Mkubwa I will die please I will not be able to handle it OMG OMG what do I do" I pleaded and begged him. He turned me to face the mirror and placed his huge cock so that his balls were on my dripping pussy and said "see baby the cock wants to enter your pussy baby" and when I saw it had reached up to my stomach from outside over my belly.

2. Commodore

I cried "OH MY GOD please dear see this will slaughter my pussy, your large cock". I was nervous, afraid and trembling in his arms. But at the same time loved to see his cock caressing my belly. He again took me in his arms and went to the bed where from the air over his head he threw me onto the bed, pulled me to the edge of the bed holding my legs and sat down to again suck my pussy "aahhmm dear I love it yes suck my pussy" I moaned. He was inserting his tongue in my pussy and slurping my juices while his fingers were rubbing my clit and a thumb he pushed after wetting it with my juices in my ass "oouucchhh" I cried moaningly and felt I was nearing to cum so swayed my hips saying "I am cumming dear" and he pushed his mouth more into my pussy while I crushed his head between my thighs hard "aaaammm dear drink my juices yes all for you dear".

He pulled me and kissed my lips inserting his tongue in my mouth saying "taste your juices baby sweet taste I rarely had before baby" transferring the cum into my mouth. Then he pushed my head towards his cock saying "baby suck my cock baby because I will not last long now suck me baby you sucking good your lips tightly sucking my cock baby". I climbed down and sat on my hunches the way he wanted and caressed his cock tip with my lips circling it with my tongue when I felt his leg toe on my pussy lips. Taking his cock in my mouth while I could not even circle it with my hands I looked up to him and saw he was smiling lustily.

I loved his smile and holding his cock in both my hands I continued sucking his cock which was choking me in my mouth, hardly the crown was being sucked. He started to push his hips in and out and was grunting loudly pulling my hair and I knew he was in full swing fucking my mouth, which was being spread to the limit never before as such, will cum soon; grunting loudly "baby yes suck my cock baby, I love you baby, I love you sucking my cock baby" and pumping his hips in my mouth he spurted jet after jet of cum in my mouth and I thought he will never stop while the cum started to overflow out of my mouth whilst I was swallowing as much as I could and when he stopped his gushing cum it had dripped down to my tits covering my mouth and cheeks.

When he finished he was heaving and I still had his cock in my mouth till he pulled me by my tits up and kissed me hard pushing his pelvis on my pussy. I was sort of relieved that I didn't have to take his cock in my pussy but he said "baby lets go for breakfast and when we come back I am going to fuck your pussy and ass baby". I moaned as was horny and knew that I could not refuse this huge cock. He spread the cum on my tits and he took me to the bathroom where we washed and went to the door and put on our dress as didn't have any extra dress. He picked up my skirt and held it open for me so I put my legs into it and he pulled it to my waist and closed the zip and later the hook.

He didn't give me my bra and held my shirt and when I put it on he buttoned it leaving the top two buttons open and said "baby, top two buttons open baby I like it" which gave a glimpse of my tits. My nipples were hard and protruding out and anyone could see it even over the shirt. He pinched on my nipples hard again 'oouucchh Mkubwa' I moaned lustily. Here I was with just my skirt and shirt and no panty and no bra. I had already cum twice in the plane and once in my room but still was horny and wanted his huge cock but was nervous, terrified by the size. My pussy was dripping and the juices were flowing down to my inner thigh's and onto the ankles. We left the room with his hand on my small waist and entered the lift which was empty where lifting me in his arms he kissed me pinching my nipples, buttocks and I was moaning lustily.

We reached the first floor where the restaurant was and luckily we still had the time on our side. few people were still there having their breakfast and I could sense the looks on me as they were seeing an INDIAN GIRL with an AFRICAN GUY in Doha, Qatar. I had orange juice, paw paw fruit, boiled eggs, toast with honey (in sachets) and tea, as it was self service. Mkubwa had boiled eggs, beans, bread, butter, honey and tea. Sitting at the table all the while Mkubwa was talking sex with me which was making me hornier. He had asked me "baby really you never saw such a huge cock before?" and I nodded my head saying "yes Mkubwa I never saw such a monster cock before".

He asked "what is the large size cock you have had till now baby and whose?" I said "8.5 inches Sameer's". He was all smiles and happy. He continued talking sexily and I replied him as well saying "I am not a virgin but I am afraid and am very nervous terrified by your huge cock. I think you will slaughter me with your cock" He said "baby I will not hurt you no harm will come to you baby I will make love to you baby don't worry honey". Mkubwa asked "you liked my cock baby?" and I said " I love it but I am afraid".

The attendant at the restaurant was an Indian guy and Mkubwa said "he is ogling at you baby, ask for more honey sachets to take to the room I will need it and he will happily do for you baby". The attendant was hovering nearby and I asked for more honey sachets to take to the room while placing my hand under my tits lifting it up teasingly. His gaze was on my tits and he replied that I will bring snacks to your room will also give you the honey sachets and I thanked him, winking my left eye, saying you may get to see more, saying so I pushed it up so it showed more. He was very happy for it and replied that as soon as we go to our room he will deliver the snacks, licking his lips with his tongue.

As we were leaving the restaurant, I again winked at the attendant who nodded his head indicating he is bringing it soon. Smiling Mkubwa and me entered the lift and Mkubwa kissed me talking sexily said "baby relax and don't be tense, you will love my cock baby" I replied "Mkubwa yes I love it and want to have your huge cock but I am afraid dear the size of your cock is terrifying me and I am nervous". He hugged me tightly and the lift stopped and we stepped out. This time we went straight to my room, Mkubwa's hand on my waist reassuring me sexily while I was trembling.

Looking at Mkubwa pleadingly, I opened the door while with his other hand he was opening his suit. We entered the room, he closed the door behind him, kissing me hard squeezing my buttocks, his hands were on my skirt hook and zip and soon the next moment my skirt was down and I stepped out of it then he kicked the skirt towards the door while his hands were opening my shirt buttons exposing my tits, I removed the shirt which was thrown on my skirt. He threw his suit next to my dress and both of us were stark naked with his huge cock standing tall and long. Sucking my lips and mauling my tits, finger fucking my wet pussy Mkubwa carried me to the bed.

Mkubwa took a bottle of water and kept it by the bedside. I knew now Mkubwa will butcher me with his huge cock. I said "Please your huge cock will tear me into shreds Mkubwa, please you will butcher my pussy please please" I pleaded crying but Mkubwa replied "Noori, I LOVE YOU NOORI BABY, I will love you and not hurt you baby, you will love my cock Noori. Now when you cum Noori, you will shout my name Mkubwa and nothing else baby". He wiped my tears with his tongue and told me to suck his huge black cock. He lay on the bed and when I sucked his cock he grunted and flipped me over so that we were now doing 69 me sucking his cock while he sucking my pussy and fingering my ass.

I swallowed his precum and he drank my juices, both of us moaning when the doorbell rang. He spoke with muffled voice "who can it be?" and I said "maybe the attendant with the snacks and honey, If you permit me I open and see who it is" He said "yes and kiss the guy to make good the indication you gave him if he has brought honey" and told me to wrap a towel over my tits and I rushed to the bathroom and wrapped the towel over my tits which just reached my thigh's and on every step the slit of the towel showed my inner thigh's. I opened the door and the Indian attendant was sort of shocked to see me only in towel, while I smiled and winked at him.

He had the snacks and the honey sachets and I stepped inside, he came inside, and closed the door. Taking it from his hand I gave him a kiss on his cheeks and he quickly clasped me in his arms kissing wildly so I whispered in his ears "my man is inside", he instantly squeezed my tits making the towel to fall down and exposing me naked in front of him. I squeezed his cock over his pants and he closed my lips heaving heavily because he had cum in his pants by my squeezing his cock. He kissed me and I responded and he left quickly when he heard Mkubwa shout "baby why is it taking so long Noori?" I responded "coming dear just collecting the snacks dear".

Closing the door behind the Indian attendant, I moved to the bed with my towel clutching my tits. Mkubwa smiled seeing me in the towel and taking the loose end near the thigh's pulled it down and threw it on the floor. I told him "the Indian guy just cum in his pants when I caressed his cock over the pants Mkubwa" and both of us laughed. Shoving me on the bed, he climbed between my thigh's saying "relax Noori and you will love it" while I was trembling, nervous, terrified, afraid and also looking forward for the great black cock fucking my pussy. I asked him "Mkubwa I don't have condom do you have?" he laughed and said "Noori no condom can fit my cock baby so I will fuck you without condom" he saw a look of concern on my face and added "Noori don't worry I know I am safe and you also are clean baby". I smiled at him.

Mkubwa took my legs kissing them folding my knees he placed it over my shoulders and started kissing my lips. Looking in my eyes he saw the tears and sensed that I was afraid, kissing me he placed his huge black cock on my pussy lips; I never felt such sensational sexiciting feeling before in sex, I moaned loudly aahhmm. He said while I was with the attendant he had lubed his cock with palm oil so that I do not get hurt. He put his two fingers in my pussy and slowly spread the lips and I continued moaning aaahhhmmm ssssiiiiiiiiiii, my moans enticed Mkubwa sexually and he pushed his hips and I felt like a knife tearing my pussy lips.

Mkubwa pushed his hips further and his cock head entered my pussy I was crying tears flowing from my eyes as I tossed my head right and left sweating from head to toe when Mkubwa pushed for the fifth time and half his cock was in my pussy. My pussy clasped his cock very tightly so Mkubwa had to exert pressure to push his cock. I was crying "please Mkubwa I am dying your cock splitting my pussy please wait please Mkubwa" he said "relax Noori I have never fucked such a tight pussy before, aahhmmmmm my cock is clamped very tightly by your tight pussy Noori, I love you Noori only half my cock has entered your tight pussy Noori" and he lay on me with his cock still half in so that I could regain myself.

I tried pushing him away from me but could not even move him an inch. My hands could not clamp him on the back so that I could stop him so I scratched his back with my nails. Sucking my lips he shoved his cock and I cried moaning because now I could feel my pussy being torn where no cock had ever reached before "aahhmmmmm Mkubwa your cock is tearing my pussy" and he shoved further in till I felt I had passed out. I was sweating profusely till the bed was wet. He sprinkled water from the bottle on my face and waited till I regain myself; when he shoved more harder and further grunting loudly "Noorriiiiii my baby I love you I got the tight cunt today never before I had fucked Noori from today you are my sex doll my love" his cock was full in my pussy.

I was crying and wailing loudly he muffled my voice by kissing my mouth and pushed his finger in my ass "ouch Mkubwa I feel your finger is thick Mkubwa". I could not believe it that Mkubwa's 11½" BIG BLACK COCK was full in my pussy. I could feel it in places where no cock had ever entered my pussy before. I placed my hands on his cock and found that his balls were knocking on my asshole. I screamed again "Mkubwaaaaaaaaaaa Mkubwaaaaaa I am cumming Mkubwa". He replied grunting "Noorii my love today I am the luckiest person I got your tight pussy.

It is clamping so tight to my cock that I have to shove hard Noorii, relax now baby my cock is full in your tight pussy and see you are not harmed baby now enjoy the fucking cock Noorriii". He kept kissing me till I felt bit relaxed as the monster cock had already pierced my pussy and I also started to respond kissing him lustily and tried to sway my hips but could not because his 120+kg weight was crushing me down with my legs over my shoulders. He started pulling his cock out slowly whole kissing me and pinning me down on the bed and moaning all the time when I felt half his cock pulled out he shoved it in hard and I screamed "Mkubwa slowly please you are very large my dear slowly please".

I kissed him and sucked his tongue and Mkubwa pushed his cock to the base in my pussy with his hands on my buttocks. All the time Mkubwa was moaning, grunting, saying sexily to me "what a tight pussy you got Noorriii hhmmm" "OH MY GOD today I am ready to die fucking you Noorri with my cock in your cunt" squeezing my tits, sucking my tits, sucking my tongue, lips, Mkubwa continued to pound my pussy with his huge thick black cock and I moaned horny was now swaying on my pelvis trying to meet his rhythm but knew could not. He was heavily built also.

My pussy also was emanating sound because of the juices and some ten minutes fucking my pussy I felt that I will now cum so moaned "Mkubwa I am cummiinngg again Mkubwa fuck my pussy with your big big black cock and tear my pussy fuck me Mkubwa" and he increased his pounding speed and I clawed his back with my nails screaming "Mkubwaaa Mkubwaaa Mkubwaaa" I bite his shoulders; as he had told me to scream his name only when I cum and nothing else so I did as per his wishes and he continued fucking my pussy. Few minutes more he increased his cock pounding my pussy tempo grunting loudly "Noori I will cummm soon my baby my sex doll Nooriii here I cummmmmm Nnnoorrrrriiiiiii" and I felt his cock release gushing pipe in my pussy spurting buckets full of his cum till it overflowed and spill out soaking my asshole and onto the bed. We kissed hard each other and he lay on me panting as if he had runned a marathon.

Slowly and gently he unfolded my legs pressed under his body from my shoulders and one after the other I gripped and closed his back with my legs wanting him to remain in my pussy because I was still horny and wanted more fuck from him. We kissed each other and he slipped besides me on the bed and now I felt the full impact of his cock when it was out of my pussy as my whole body and all bones seemed to be crushed by Mkubwa and his huge black cock. I placed my head on his chest taking his cock in my hand while he was playing with my tits I said "MKUBWA I LOVE YOU I AM YOUR SEX DOLL YOUR SEX SLAVE YOU CAN FUCK ME WHENEVER AND HOWEVER YOU WANT MY DEAR MKUBWA. THANKS MKUBWA FOR GIVING ME TREMENDOUS SEXUAL PLEASURE WITH YOUR BIG BLACK COCK I WANT TO SLEEP ON YOUR CHEST MY PUSSY IS IN PAIN MKUBWA NEVER HAVE I EXPERIENCED SUCH SEXUAL PLEASURE MKUBWA".

He smiled and said "THANKS NOORRI YOU HAVE A VERY TIGHT PUSSY I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH TIGHT PUSSY TO FUCK BEFORE BABY THANK YOU" I smiled and kissed him saying "MY PLEASURE MKUBWA I HAVE NEVER CUM MORE THAN ONCE WHILE FUCKED BY A GUY AND HE STILL CONTINUES FUCKING MY PUSSY MKUBWA YOU ARE THE FIRST GUY TO MAKE ME CUM MORE THAN ONCE IN ONE SEX SESSION MKUBWA MY DEAR". He kissed me and pulled me onto his chest and put his finger in my ass and told me "sleep Noorrii sleep because I will fuck you the whole day today so get some rest" he added "Noori the first day in the hotel room when I lifted and kissed you I knew I will fuck your tight cunt baby but didn't know will get it before reaching my city" I smiled and kissed him. His cock in my hand he pushed my mouth towards his nipples and I started sucking his nipples I slept on his chest like a baby his cock in my hand and both of us were extremely happy.

After some 30 minutes sound sleep I felt him sucking my tits and I was besides him on the bed and when I opened my eyes saw his huge monster cock staring fully he smiled and said "Noorri my cock is ready baby please suck my cock" and he spilled the honey from one of the sachets on his cock and pushed it in my mouth. I climbed down the bed but could not stand on my feet as my knees wobbled so he held me and I said "Mkubwa I want to pee" he happily carried me to the bathroom and made me sit on the commode. He slapped his cock on my cheeks where the honey stuck also and I opened my mouth to suck his honey pasted black cock while I was peeing big.

He picked me up from the commode and carried me to the mirror of the bathroom and spreading my thigh's showed me my pussy which was split open by his black cock. I was sort of shocked seeing the pussy open so wide while he was very happy with the job of his cock "Mkubwa your cock slaughtered my pussy Mkubwa" I said. He was all smiling and said "Noori you also see your asshole how tight it is I think your asshole is still like a virgin because I will show you after I fuck your tight ass Noori my love" saying he carried me into the room and dropped me on the bed took another sachet of honey and started to apply on my pussy and ass, with his honey coated cock in my mouth. Mkubwa flipped me over onto my stomach exposing my buttocks towards him and sat between my thigh's and I started shivering again with fear, nervousness.

I said "Mkubwa I had hardly managed your cock in my pussy and had passed out briefly how will I manage the monster cock in my ass and I am very terrified Mkubwa please" I pleaded. He was mauling my buttocks and said "Noori, my love, relax baby and you will not be harmed, Noori, I love you, I love your tight pussy, I love your tight ass, Noori please relax and enjoy and let my cock tear your ass Noori" he lay on my back kissing and licking my neck, cheeks, lips and with one hand he was caressing my clit and pussy while the other hand was fingering my ass.

I was whimpering under him as his weight was crushing me while he was extremely happy that he will fuck my (virgin) tight ass. I didn't tell him yet that Sameer had already fucked my ass and it was not a virgin ass. He took the palm oil and applied it to my ass and his cock to lube it thoroughly. Mkubwa lay on me and now with two fingers in my ass spread the ass hole wide and touched the asshole with his cock tip aaaahhhhh I exclaimed nervously. Mkubwa circled his cock on my asshole few times kissing my lips he exerted pressure to push his cock in the tight asshole but his cock slipped and didn't enter while I was crying.

He again spilled palm oil on his cock and placed the tip of his cock on my tiny asshole which was opening and closing due to his finger fuck. Mkubwa inserted initially his two fingers and expanded my asshole and when he tried to put his third finger to expand it further I shouted crying very very loudly "Mkubwa you are killing my ass Mkubwa" and he placed his cock on my asshole and after exerting pressure Mkubwa pushed and shoved his cock which curved due to the tightness of my ass and his cock head entered my asshole on the fifth attempt making me scream extremely loudly crying "Mkubwa you are killing my ass Mkubwa" and I FAINTED.

Mkubwa spilled the bottle of water at the bedside on my face and when I opened my eyes I found that I was still crushed by his weight under his body and he smiled telling me "Noori you alright now baby please relax don't worry now that my cock is fully embedded in your virgin tight ass I was worried when you fainted baby few minutes ago and I had to sprinkle the water bottle on you and you regained consciousness baby".

I turned my head and saw that his balls were on my pussy and I knew my ass was butchered crying loudly I said "Mkubwa you have butchered me twice Mkubwa my ass is on fire I feel like a knife has pierced through my ass and is now in my stomach Mkubwa please let me live Mkubwa I am in terrible pain Mkubwa please take your monster cock out please Mkubwa your cock has opened my ass deep where never ever a cock had reached Mkubwa" tears flowing like a river from my eyes. He slurped my tears and said "Noori relax baby now it will not hurt as my full cock is tightly clamped by your virgin ass baby Noori relax" and his one hand started caressing my pussy while he sucked my tits with his cock embedded deep inside my ass.

Mkubwa lay on my back kissing, caressing, sucking me till he felt that I am bit relieved because I had thought that even if Mkubwa takes his huge black cock out my ass has already been shredded. Mkubwa slowly slowly took out his cock inch by inch till the cock head was left in my ass when biting my neck he pushed his pelvis and I screamed "Mkubwaaa..." and he muffled me by sucking my mouth. His cock was deep inside my ass again and I felt that my ass and stomach are being mashed by the huge black cock. He again lay on me kissing said "Noori, my love, you are the most tight girl I have had till now and I love you Noori!

"aahhmm what a tight virgin ass you have baby Noori I am tremendously happy Noori your tight ass is clamping my cock not letting it move baby aahhmmm I am overwhelmingly happy flying in the heavens Noori". I was crying and his sexy talk made me smile which increased his pleasure and he said "Noori relax and enjoy your ass being fucked by my cock Noori" and started to pull his cock out when I begged him "Mkubwa please slowly my dear Mkubwa please your cock is huge and is hurting and tearing my tiny ass Mkubwa" and he happily pulled his cock out slowly with just the head left inside my ass and this time he pushed his cock slowly.

Hence I didn't feel the pain so much and upon some more cock strokes the pain was subsided but I was whimpering crying all the time. After few more strokes of his cock in my ass his balls knocking my pussy I tried to lift my hips and buttocks up to meet his cock strokes which made Mkubwa grunt loudly "Noori yes you love the ass fuck baby" and I nodded my head yes and told him "Mkubwa your body weight is crushing me I am unable to lift my hips to give you more pleasure Mkubwa yes I love your cock Mkubwa I am your sex doll fuck me as you want Mkubwa fuck my ass Mkubwa".

He lifted his weight on his hands by my sides and I also lifted my buttocks and swayed my hips which made Mkubwa grunt and bite me as now his cock was extremely tight in my ass and I was responding to his cock fucking my ass. Mkubwa bite me on the neck and started to pound my ass with his black cock and I was crying moaning and giving him my ass lifting it up, he put his hand under my belly caressing my pussy, finger fucking my pussy and clamping my ass to his cock his big balls slapping my pussy and I increased my swaying of the hips as I felt like I was to cum told him "Mkubwa I am cumming in my pussy Mkubwaaaaaa Mkubwaaaaa".

I cum again while he continued pounding my ass and he also increased his speed and pulling my hair he shouted "Noorrrriiiiiiiiii my sex baby I am cummminngggg in your tight ass Noorrriii" and his cock gushed open and I felt a hose pipe flushing my ass bucketful of cum till it spilled out also. He lay on my back biting my body till the last drop of his cum but he did not pull his cock out. I whimpered under him "Mkubwa you are crushing my bones with your heavy weight body please Mkubwa" and he said "wait Noorri I have not yet finished baby" and I turned my head to see him and he licked my cheeks with the salty taste of my tears smiling.

I said "Mkubwa you have already cum in my ass please Mkubwa my ass is torn apart" he said "Noorri baby when I fuck the ass I always pee inside the ass wait few minutes and I will finish Noori baby" and kissing we sucked the tongues when he pushed his hips further in my ass and gushed his pee in liters making me shout loudly "Mkubwaaaaa Mkubwaaaa" as I felt his pee hitting my inner deeply while he was chewing on my shoulders and when he finished peeing he slumped on me. Moments later he picked me up with his cock still in my ass and lifted me with my back towards him and went to the bathroom while on the way he turned me to face him and kissed me hard and deep.

3. Commodore

He folded my knees and knelt near the commode till my legs were placed on the seat making me squat on the commode and slowly started to pull his cock out of my ass and when his cock was about half in my ass he pulled it out fast making all his pee, cum, spill out with blood from my ass and I screamed crying "Mkubwaaaaa" and he was watching me that is why he had me squat so that he could see and when I finished and wanted to clean myself with water he stopped me and lifted me to the shower to wash but I felt my ass was very very sore . My pussy and ass were swollen and even my tits were swollen .

He opened the shower and he cleaned me kissing my body all the time every where from head to toe. He said "Noori I will fuck your pussy in the shower today baby" I smiled and kissed him because I was still feeling horny and wanted to be fucked by the huge black cock but at the same time was nervous. We came out of the shower I felt freshened up when he lifted me and folding my legs stood before the mirror and I beat him on his chest when I saw the gaping hole of my tiny asshole crying I said "Mkubwa you butchered me today my pussy and ass you can see blood in my tiny ass".

I also saw that my neck, tits, shoulders, cheeks all had his love bites love marks stamped. He kissed me and carried me to the bed his cock in my hands saying "Noori my love you rest again before the next sex session baby" I was stunned so I told him "Mkubwa you have made me cum several times; never before in my life had I cum so much and you also have cum three times still you are saying next sex round Mkubwa you will kill me dear", he seemed tremendously happy said "Noori from today you are my baby I will give you everything and more whatever you want but you are my sex doll yes I wanted to see if your ass had spilled blood and I saw it you gave me a virgin ass baby Noori I am extremely grateful for that even your tight pussy my cock is hungry for more see you have it in your hands and it has already started to get hard baby Noori your soft hands making my cock hard , rest now and I will fuck you again. Come sleep on my chest Noori"

I smiled and slept on his chest when he wanted to finger fuck my sore ass I panicked and told him "Mkubwa please you said I should get rest let even my ass get rest dear" and I kissed him so he pulled me on him and placed his hands on my buttocks and mauled it saying "Noori when the first day in Delhi I had caressed your buttocks I knew you are ass virgin so tight your buttocks are Noori" I smiled and said "thanks Mkubwa all yours and my pleasure whenever you wish wherever you wish to fuck me Mkubwa but please don't mash my pussy and ass tearing it apart with your monster cock Mkubwa I will worship your big black cock Mkubwa". He continued squeezing my buttocks and I slept on his chest with his cock in my hands and even Mkubwa slept. I slept soundly on his chest and both of us slept soundly for more than an hour.

I felt his cock slap my cheeks and I opened my eyes and kissed his cock and told him I want to pee climbed down from the bed and again stumbled as my knees were still feeling weak he carried me to the bathroom. He also peed after me and lifted me kissing and sucking my lips carried me to the window of the bedroom and made me sit there I shouted "Mkubwa what you doing? This is an Arab nation it will get us into serious trouble" he went two steps behind and spread his arms so I jumped from the window into his arms, kissing, he threw me onto the bed.

Laying besides me he tenderly placed his hands on my pussy pushing it to my ass kissing me he asked me "Noori did you like my cock? Noori" and I turned to see his face and replied taking his cock in my hands "Mkubwa you say I liked your cock? I am in love with your cock I am crazy for your cock Mkubwa"; smiling he added "Noori I want you to be mine and get fucked as I want sometimes even my friends will fuck you Noori?" I looked at him stunned by his proposal and few moments later I said "MKUBWA IF YOU WISH IT LIKE THAT I WILL DO IT FOR YOUR PLEASURE I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU SAY I WORSHIP YOUR HUGE BIG BLACK COCK MKUBWA". He hugged me hard and kissing me he sat between my thigh's and I again got nervous knowing that the huge black cock will fuck my pussy but I loved the black cock now.

I said "Mkubwa please fuck me after lunch as it is already time for lunch" I thought my pussy and ass will get some more time to rest. Mkubwa folded my legs on the bed so that my pussy opened up for him and kissing me he placed his mouth on my pussy kissing licking and sucking I moaned aaahhh while he sucked me and he left me horny my pussy dripping and carried me to the door where our clothes were thrown. Smiling he said "Noori this will make you come back fast baby". I smiled and asked "Mkubwa you have made me cum several times and you also have cum few times and still you have the urge to fuck from where such stamina you get Mkubwa because I understood till today that guys fucked two or three times and they are exhausted" He said "baby you have never had a black African cock before that's why you saying so I can fuck and fuck and fuck the whole day and night Noori and today that is what I am doing Noori".

I looked at him a bit shocked at what he meant and knew that today I will be sexhausted with the huge big black cock and kissed his cock. I said "Mkubwa first we should have lunch and when will be back you can do as you wish my dear". He picked my crumbled (and damp in places) skirt and opened it for me I put my legs inside and he closed the skirt and did the same with the shirt and when I wanted to close the top buttons also he stopped my hands so the top two buttons were open as usual showing my tits and cleavage. My legs still felt weak and my pussy and ass were swollen so I was walking with a limp taking tender steps slowly.

My pussy juices along with his cum were flowing down my inner thigh's and onto the ankles. I closed the room Mkubwa keeping his hand on my waist as I still needed support walking I was swaying my buttocks as was horny we reached the lift. There were people in the lift so Mkubwa entered and I followed him and stood before him pushing my buttocks to his cock teasing him. I felt the other guys looking at my tits. We left the lift and went into the restaurant.

I had rice, chicken and lots of salad and yogurt. Mkubwa had rice, lamb meat, salad and in the second round had rice, chicken and salad. He asked me "Noori you not hungry just taking little lunch?" I said smiling "Mkubwa I do not want to increase weight in places not needed" "Which places you do not need to increase weight Noori tell me baby" he asked sexily and I replied "I can tell you where it should increase Mkubwa" saying so I pointed towards my tits and ass he was laughing happily shaking his head in agreement. The Indian attendant come hurriedly to our table where we sat smiling at me, asking which drink we would take.

Mkubwa continued talking sex with me to make me more horny and I responded as well. He said "Noori I will always cherish this day today in my life baby as I got to fuck your tight pussy and ass and will fuck more today till our flight time baby" adding "Noori the Indian guy is peeping on your tits show him more if you can and ask for more honey baby" I smiled turned my face towards the attendant winking him, kept my hands under my tits and pushed it up to show more almost half my tits and shifted on the chair as such that my knees were visible and I placed my one thigh over the other and he could see that my thigh's had my pussy juices glistening.

The attendant was staring at me lost in his gaze, open mouthed licking his lips. I told him come with more honey to the room after the lunch and you will like it and I asked for orange juice while Mkubwa wanted Pepsi so he agreed and left to bring the same.Mkubwa continued his sex talk saying "Noori how many times in a day have you had sex and how many times have you cum the maximum baby" I said "Mkubwa I think it is three or four times but not in such a short time as you have fucked me dear in under fours hours your big cock has made me cum again and again and you have cum many times too.

TODAY'S SEXUAL EXPERIENCE IS TANTALIZINGLY TERRIFIC MKUBWA I HAVE NEVER EVER CUM SO MANY TIMES BEFORE IN MY LIFE IN SUCH A SHORT TIME AND NEVER FELT SO HORNY AND SEXY BEFORE YOUR BIG BLACK COCK HAS INTRODUCED ME TO NEW HEIGHTS OF SEXUAL BLISS MKUBWA I AM EXTREMELY GRATEFUL TO YOU MKUBWA I KNOW TODAY MY PUSSY AND ASS ARE SORE AND SWOLLEN BUT I LOVED EVERY MOMENT YOU FUCKED ME MKUBWA" "Noori I also am grateful you gave me your tight pussy and ass also your mouth felt tight on my cock when with me never ever have a shred of cloth on you baby".

Talking sexily we finished our lunch and headed to the lift and reached the ninth floor with Mkubwa's hand on my waist caressing I opened the door. Mkubwa said "Noori you are my sex goddess" and closed the door and pulled me behind the door opening my shirt while I removed my skirt and pulled his pants down when he removed his coat. Teasing him I said "please let have some rest as since morning your huge black cock has slaughtered and butchered my pussy and ass Mkubwa"

Both of us stark naked he kissed me lifted me in his arms his fingers on my tender ass he turned me upside down now his cock was on my face while my pussy was on his face I was facing down towards the floor and shouting aaahhhmm Mkubwaaaa moaning I took his cock in my mouth when he started to suck my wet pussy, moaning slurping I took his cock as much as I could as my mouth was small compared to his cock while he was slurping my juices grunting loudly step by step moved towards the bed.

Throwing himself with me onto the bed he lay on top of me finger fucking my pussy and I was moaning sexually all the time, he sat between my thigh's and I got jitters down my spine, eagerly wanting to be fucked by the big black cock and still slightly nervous due to its enormous size. He teased me with his cock caressing my pussy till I pushed my hips up indicating him to fuck me trying to hold him closing my hands on his back but which I could not, and he pushed his cock into my pussy "aaahhmmm Mkubwaaa yes fuck me Mkubwa" I moaned Mkubwa also grunted "Noori baby I love you Noori" shoving his black cock hard in my pussy and I responded "I LOVE YOU TOO MKUBWA, I AM YOUR SEX DOLL MKUBWA, FUCK ME AS YOU WANT DEAR" responding him as well which made him wild and he started to fuck me wildly, my pussy making noises because of the juices, with his hands he was pinching my nipples and tits, grunting he pumped his cock pulling it out leaving just his cock head and pumping again and again.

I also was lifting my buttocks and swaying my hips to meet his rhythm I lifted my legs and tried to close behind his back with my ankles but could not do so as he was broad bodied and Mkubwa took my legs pinning them onto my stomach and fucked me hard all the time I and he were moaning when I felt my cum building up to blow I screamed "Mkubwa fuck me hard Mkubwa I am cumming Mkubwa Mkubwaaaa" and I cum and he immediately flipped my legs over my shoulders and fucked me like that all the cum coming out with his cock and dripping into my gaping asshole and Mkubwa with swift movement of his hips placed the cock on my asshole and pushed hard.

I screamed crying again "Mkubwa no my ass is still sore" but he pushed again and again and the third time his cock head tore and entered my ass "aaaah Mkubwaaaaaa" I cried unable to move as my legs were pinned over my shoulders with his heavy weight body and he muffled my voice closing my mouth with his. Mkubwa pumped hard his cock and grunting and screaming "Noorriiiiiiiii" he bite my neck and removed his cock to spill the cum on my face and tits. he slumped on my body breathing heavily. I also was breathing heavily and kissed him sucking his tongue. "Mkubwa thank you very much my dear I LOVE YOU MKUBWA" I said. He lay on top of me I was crushed under his weight and he and me napped briefly before he climbed down the bed and pulled me along to the bathroom to wash and clean.

He made me stand under the shower and I soaped his cock while he soaped my pussy and ass, the water from the shower running on our bodies and when I had cleaned his cock with water it was hard again kissing his cock, he lifted me in the air with his hands on my both sides under the armpit he brought me down spreading my legs and pushed me onto his cock same time shoving his cock in my pussy aaaahhhhmm I clutched his shoulders and my legs dangling by his sides I put it on his back. With his cock implanted in my pussy he spread my buttocks with his hands and fingers he pumped his cock in and out under the shower.

He pulled his cock out saying "Noori my wish was to fuck your pussy under the shower aahhmmm thank you baby" and we stepped out I immediately took his cock in my hands when he put me down as was hungry and horny for the cock to fuck my pussy while he wiped the water with the towel from both our bodies. I walked tenderly with his cock in my hands to the bedroom when he said "Noori I know your are hungry for the fuck but have some rest before we start again as have the whole of the afternoon and the night with us baby" I looked at him sexily and before I could reply the bell rang and we both looked at each other when he smiled and told me "the Indian will be here with the honey and to take his gift of kisses from you baby" saying so he stopped in the bathroom and wrapped the towel over my tits loosely and nodded the signal to me that I should and open the door, he will wait in the bathroom. I opened the door remaining behind it and winked at the Indian signaling to come inside.

He did so and closed the door behind him and placing the honey sachets on the floor, hugged me tight and started to kiss me while his hands were on my tits and the towel fell to the floor making me naked in front of him. I pulled his slacks down and held his cock in my hands making him moan loudly, even Mkubwa heard his moans in the bathroom and peeked from there, as I had my face towards the inside of the room i saw him while the Indian guy had his back and was facing the door. The Indian guy humped his hips and I knew he will cum soon so I knelt down and licked his cock which had pre cum and turned my head up to see him and found him watching me very sexily.

I took his cock in my mouth as I felt his cock twitching, jerking and sucked him hard when he ejected in my mouth grunting and moaning and holding my head very hard. I sucked and swallowed his cum, while he was panting when I stood in front of him and kissed him holding his head and shoved my tongue into his making him taste his own cum. I pushed back the cum in my mouth into his and when I finished I broke off the kiss, the Indian was in heavens and highly delighted still excited when I whispered in his ears My African Black guy is waiting for me so he kissed me again and said thank you very much.

I pulled his slacks up and he headed towards the door which I closed behind him and Mkubwa lifted me from the back at the door kissing me hard and pinching my nipples with both hands while I could feel his Black monster cock like a lance between my buttocks; I pushed back my buttocks on his Black cock and turned my head to him and responded his kiss as I also was horny after sucking the Indian guy. Mkubwa carried me back to the bedroom telling me that we should get some sleep and he lay on the bed and I lay on his body clamping the cock in my hand nodded my head yes and we slept.

I woke up as I needed to pee and slowly crept out of the bed as Mkubwa was still asleep and I didn't want to disturb him standing near the bed I sort of felt weak again but somehow regained myself and slowly with tender steps I walked to the bathroom. While I was sitting on the commode Mkubwa entered the bathroom smiling said "Noori baby you awake nice baby how is your pussy now ready for another go" I smiled back at him and went to the basin to wash my hands and face when he said "Noori watch my cock pee and you will want it again baby" I turned to look at him and he started to pee standing over the commode with the cock in his hands.

It seemed he peed for ages till his last drop and he smiling turned towards me and knew immediately that I was horny (as always) for his cock. I saw that my cheeks, neck, shoulders, tits, back, buttocks all had love marks sharply showing and I said "Mkubwa see your love stamp all over me" smiling I moved towards him wiping my face and hands in the towel and took his cock in my hands pulling it towards me started for the bedroom. He was behind me caressing my buttocks saying "Noori your ass is so tight my cock has to exert lot of pressure to enter Noori".

He took me into his laps and sat on the bed kissing and biting me with his cock between my legs from the buttocks to the belly. He said "Noori I want to fuck you in each and every position I know baby" kissing me he made me go down on my knees on the bed while he stood besides the bed clutching my legs he pulled me to the edge and placed his cock on my pussy sssiiiiiiiiii I moaned he caressed my pussy with his cock teasing me and when I turned to see him he shoved the cock in my pussy up to his cock head I moaned loudly "aahhmm sssiiiiiii Mkubwaaa" and he pushed his hips further and my pussy was clamping onto his cock tightly.

He had to exert force to shove his cock and his full cock entered my pussy he grunted loudly biting my tits told to me to move up on the bed I moved up with his cock in my pussy and he climbed putting two fingers in my ass and I screamed "No Mkubwa please do not expand my ass further with your fingers my ass very sore swollen please Mkubwa" but he circled my ass with his fingers and smacked my buttocks with his other hand and continued fucking my pussy grunting and moaning making me moan pushing my pussy on his cock in response after a few minutes fucking me in a doggy style Mkubwa pulled my elbow closer to the knees making my buttocks protrude up and he shoved his big black cock head into my asshole.

I screamed tossing my head left and right crying loudly "Mkubwaaaaa...." while he continued pounding my ass, grunting "Noori, my love, your tight pussy and ass is the greatest I have ever had baby and I can die for you, your pussy and ass Noori baby", saying so he pounded hard on my ass making me crumble on the bed with my chest but his hand under the belly held me and projected the buttocks up so that the ass is embedded with his monster Black cock. Mkubwa after few strokes pulled his massive cock out of my ass with a 'POP' sound and shoved it hard in again causing extreme pain to my tender tight ass and he did like that few more times and I fainted on the bed. When I opened my eyes after water was sprinkled on my face, I found that I was laying on the chest of Mkubwa while he was caressing my back.

Mkubwa saw me open my eyes and smiled and kissed me and I also smiled and kissed him and when I lifted my back is when I came to know that Mkubwa's big massive Black cock was fully implanted in my ass as I felt the pain and cried "Mkubwa please my dear your monster cock is tearing my ass, it is very painful Mkubwa...." Mkubwa said "Noori when you fainted I had to sprinkle water to bring you back baby and so I just let my Big Black Bull stay posed in your lovely tight ass baby....." saying he flipped over and pinned me below him and slowly taking my legs one after the other he placed them over my shoulders while I was wincing and crying in pain moaning lustfully knowing fully that Mkubwa will do as he wants.

4. Commodore

Mkubwa lifted his torso and started pumping his monster cock fully in my ass and soon I cum in my pussy screaming loudly "....MKUBWAAAAA...... FUCK ME.... FUCK MY PUSSY .... FUCK MY ASS.... MMKKUUBBWWAAAA...." and he grunted "Noori my baby you are my love baby I love your tight pussy and ass baby aaahhhmm... Noori I will cumm soon in your ass baby ..aahhmmm... nnnooooorrriiiiii" his Black monster cock gushed the hose of cum into my ass while pumping and grunting his cock in my ass which made some of his cum spill over out of the asshole and he crushed me on to the bed with my legs over my shoulders with his massive weight heaving and panting heavily; kissing me he didn't stop humping his hips till he peed in my ass and when his piss hit me I cum again. Mkubwa had told me before when he fucked my ass the first time that whenever he cums in the ass he also pisses in the ass.

Slowly He let my legs from the shoulders under him till I was clamping his waist with my legs and his cock still in my ass and Mkubwa lifted me with him from the bed and headed for the bathroom where he made me squat again on the commode and he swiftly pulled his cock out of my ass with the popping sound making all the cum piss and stool gush out; making me squeal in pain. After I had relieved myself Mkubwa lifted me in his hands in the same squatting position and entered the bath and we cleaned ourselves as I cleaned his cock while he washed my pussy and ass; both had swollen and even my tits had swollen.

My pussy and ass were sore and when Mkubwa cleaned my pussy and ass I was moaning sssiiiiii licking my tongue. Standing under the shower after we had cleaned Mkubwa filled the tub with water and lay on his back in the tub, smiling he signaled for me to sit on his cock and I placed my legs on his sides and when was watching to place the giant cock over my pussy lips Mkubwa shoved from below and I "oouucch .... aaahhmmm..." and Mkubwa pulled me on him kissing my lips and sucking my tongue and I also responded accordingly. Mkubwa fucked me in the tub for few strokes and said "Noori this is to make you horny baby... you and me should rest and get some sleep before the next sex session baby". Mkubwa carried me in his arms to the bed as my knees wobbled after all the hard sex since morning.

Laying me on the bed, Mkubwa made coffee for both of us and gave me a cup, I thanked him as I needed it very much. I asked him "Mkubwa how can you fuck so many times in a day without exhaustion? dear" and smiling Mkubwa replied "Baby Noori you have not yet met with a Black African man that is why you are asking such a question baby" "Mkubwa you have already made me cum several times since morning and even fucked and shredded my ass while you also have cum many times and I can see that you and your monster Black cock want it again dear".

Mkubwa was besides me on the bed and while sipping his coffee, the other hand was caressing my thigh's. After the coffee, Mkubwa lay next to me and flipped me on to him while I took his cock in my hand and slept on his chest like a small doll and his hand was on my buttocks.

After about 40 minutes Mkubwa shook me awake kissing, caressing and fingering me, I opened my eyes and smiled when I saw Mkubwa over me and hugged him hard. Mkubwa inserted his thick tongue in my tiny mouth and we sucked each other and when I felt his two fingers in my pussy and one in my ass I bucked under his heavy weight moaning and trying to get free but could not.

I said "Mkubwa please my ass is swollen and sore because of your Big Black cock please Mkubwa you have even fucked my pussy and it has swollen because of your big Black cock my dear my love Mkubwa." Mkubwa smiled and said "baby this is your first taste of BIG BLACK AFRICAN COCK baby and I know you fully love and enjoy it and despite the swelling you have l know you love it isn't it? Noori".

Mkubwa lifted me and started kissing and sucking my tongue while my feet were in air when he brought me down and pushed his hips hard shoving his big Black cock into my dripping pussy I moaned "aahhmm Mkubwa ... slowly .. please.. aahhmm ..." Mkubwa grunting took tiny steps till the wall beside the window and all the while he was fucking my pussy till my back banged into the wall when he stopped. Mkubwa brought my legs down and turned me to face the wall with my hands on it for support pulled my hips back and shoved his cock in my pussy again and I also was responding reciprocally to his rhythm, both of us moaning and grunting and when Mkubwa pushed my chest and thigh's would bang on the wall and this continued till when after about 15 minutes Mkubwa shot his load of gushing cum into my pussy till it spill out and flowed from my inner thigh's to the ankles and other drops spilled on the floor.

Both Mkubwa and me were heaving and panting heavily when Mkubwa with his cock still on my pussy lips, kissing me took me to the bathroom and made me stand the the shower holding him for support when he soaped me kissing, sucking, finger fucking at the same time and he opened the shower to rinse the soap from my body. He had even finger fucked my ass and applied soap and rinsed it with water. My pussy and ass were swollen and sore. My body was SEXHAUSTED. I was unable to stand on my feet because of being fucked so many times since morning and I had also cum umpteen times, hence the fluid from my body had gone making me very weak.

I collapsed on Mkubwa's arms as my legs were wobbly so he carried me to the bedroom. He said "Noori, my love, baby rest and then we will go down for dinner and tonight you should take more than you usually take dear, and also a lot of fluid intake and in particular yoghurt my love, Noori baby."

After resting for about 20 minutes, I felt better. Mkubwa also lay beside me and talked to me sexily all the time which was a stimulant to me. I got up from the bed and took tender steps to the door, Mkubwa supporting me, where my and Mkubwa's clothes were dropped. Mkubwa picked up my crumbled skirt and shirt. He held the skirt open for me and I stepped into it and Mkubwa pulled the zip and closed the hook. He did the same with the shirt closing all the buttons except the two top buttons which were open showing my cleavage. I was only in my skirt and shirt without the panties and bra, which were taken by Mkubwa.

I caressed my shirt and skirt and Mkubwa also did the same. Then I picked up Mkubwa's pant and he pulled it up his legs while I picked up his shirt and after he had put it on I closed the buttons. After making my hair and face, as much as I could to hide Mkubwa's love marks from the face, it was visible on the neck. I walked alongside Mkubwa to the door, he stepped out first and I followed him to the lift. As the lift had other people inside, I heaved a breath of relief knowing Mkubwa, he would have mauled my buttocks in the lift. Smiling, I stood in front of him and as the lift moved I pushed my bums into his crotch.

As we stepped out of the lift, Mkubwa placed his hand on my tiny waist compared to his giant frame of body. We entered the restaurant and I had bread with soup, rice with mutton curry, lots and lots of salad and double yoghurt. The Indian guy was very happy to see me and Mkubwa and hovered around our table. Mkubwa placed an order for his drink while I asked for mineral water. When we were placing the order, Mkubwa winked me and I put both my hands under my tits and pushed it up to show more of my tits to the Indian guy.

During dinner Mkubwa continued talking sexily to me and I told him "Mkubwa please see my condition so please I think I will not be able ....." but he stopped me from talking and said "Noori, my baby, I understand you and your condition my dear, my love, and that is why I was giving you time to rest baby. Today was your first time for Black African Cock sex day, baby you just take it easy like it was your first virgin sex baby, I love you Noori". I could not say anything after Mkubwa said this so lovingly and I just nodded my head in yes smiling.

Mkubwa also said that "Noori baby I will introduce you to my parents as my Indian Bride baby, and that there may be traditional formalities Noori baby, I may even request my Indian Bride to undergo a minor stitches as they always want to see the 'virgin girl's blood' Noori baby". I was stunned and said "Mkubwa what you saying? You mean to say you want to marry me dear?" Mkubwa said "Yes baby I love you Noori, and even if you say 'NO' but I still will continue to say you are my Indian Bride baby, and this to start with is just to tell my parents, Noori, and they will want a traditional wedding ceremony baby and I know you will go along with my desires and wishes baby" all the time he was smiling and I also nodded yes smiling.

After the dinner, as I stood up I felt that my skirt is damp, I think from the juices in my pussy and ass of Mkubwa cum. The Indian guy rushed near me and told me "your green skirt is all spoiled and it is showing". I was shocked and looked at Mkubwa when the Indian guy suggested that he can get one 'abaya' (the veil worn by the Arab women over all the clothes) for me with which I cover my body so Mkubwa gave him some money saying "get it and bring it to the room and even you will benefit" so the Indian guy left happily. I first went to the washroom and swiped the juices with the tissues as best as I could.

We were informed that the bus will depart for the airport from the hotel at 11.00pm so we should be ready and down at the reception by 10.30pm. Mkubwa and me returned to my room as it was only 8.00pm and Mkubwa said "Thanks God, I still have more than two hours with my baby love, Noori" and I was in high skies feeling the level of love of Mkubwa, I nodded yes and smiled.

Stepping out of the lift, Mkubwa pulled me closer to him with his hand on my waist and taking the key from me opened the door. Kicking the door closed he locked it and started to strip me naked, removing the dress and throwing it at the door along with his clothes. Soon both of us were naked and Mkubwa lifted me in his arms, kissing, sucking carried me to the bed.

Mkubwa said "Noori you are very sexy in the skirt and that I could have fucked you in the public dear. My Black cock 'bull is raging hard to fuck your tight sexy pussy baby" and he placed my legs over my shoulders and shoved hard his Black cock into my dripping pussy while sucking my tits and I was moaning loudly "Mkubwa .... slowly ... yes ...fuck ..me ..fuck ..my ..pussy ...Mkubwa..aahhmm.." and I tried to close my hands on his back but was unable to do so.

Mkubwa was grunting and pumping hard while sucking the tits, pinching the nipples, when he suddenly smacked my buttocks with his left hand on my right bum and I "OUCH....MKUBWA..." but he continued pounding my pussy, smacking my bums, sucking my tits, grunting all the time and I also moaning sexily with him. After few minutes I screamed "...Mkubwaa ...I .. m .... cumming... Mkubwa .. fuck.. me... Mkubwa..." and I cum hard scratching his back my nails.and Mkubwa also increased his speed humping and pounding my pussy and I felt his cock twitch in my pussy when he opened his hose and gushed his load of cum, spilling it out after filling the pussy, grunting loudly in his native language, collapsing on me crushing my body with his massive frame and weight, both of us heaving, panting and breathing heavily.

Few minutes later, kissing and sucking me, slowly he removed my left leg from over my shoulder and under him and then the right leg. I said "Mkubwa now let us rest and sleep for the one hour we have in hand dear" and Mkubwa kissed me nodding his head in yes and flipped me on to his chest placing his hands on my bums caressing lovingly while I took his giant Black cock. The bell rang and Mkubwa said "It seems the Indian guy has brought the 'abaya' Noori baby,you please him as I had told him baby" and I wrapped the towel loosely over my tits and opened the door winking at the Indian guy and let him in and I closed the door.

He hugged me kissing and pulled the towel to make me naked and started sucking my tits and finger fucking my cunt. I opened his pants and pushed it down and was fondling his cock when he grunted and shoved my back into the wall, lifting my right leg up to his waist he pushed his cock in my pussy mauling my tits, making me moan loudly, but the sound was miffed with his mouth sucking my tongue. He pumped his cock for few minutes and ejected his cum in my pussy, heaving he withdrew his cock, biting my neck stamping it. He pulled up his pants inserting his wet cock inside and kissing me he left.

After 45 minutes sound sleep Mkubwa lifted me and entered the bathroom where we had a quick shower and then dressed me, and I also did the same to him. We picked our items from my room then went to his room and thereafter entered the lift. Soon at 11.00pm the bus left the hotel for the airport and after completing the formalities, we headed for the duty free shops where Mkubwa bought a red skirt and white sleeveless top for me. We headed to the snacks counter and while Mkubwa placed the order, I headed to the washroom to change into the new dress.

When I came back to Mkubwa, I had placed the dress with the 'abaya' in the bag and now was only in my red skirt and white sleeveless shirt with the top two buttons left open showing the cleavage, smiling I winked at Mkubwa who gave me a flying kiss. Having snacks with coffee, Mkubwa said that "the flight to Dar es Salaam, Tanzania will take almost 7 hours and that he expects more than me just sitting next to him." I smiled and nodded. When we boarded the plane and as soon as the flight took off at 1.00am, I snuggled close to Mkubwa. His hand were on my tits and he pulled me closer and I placed my head in his lap and my legs towards the window, Mkubwa covering me with the two blankets from head to toe and also he covered himself, I opened his zip and took out his hard cock , licking it I started to suck his Black cock, without making any movement, so as not to draw other people 's attention.

Slowly, licking, kissing and sucking his big Black cock, I also fondled his balls, swallowing his pre cum. I heard Mkubwa tell the air hostess "thanks nothing I just want to sleep....no I think even she is asleep..thanks". I knew that Mkubwa was talking with the air hostess so I lay quietly on his lap with his Black cock in my mouth.

I kept sucking Mkubwa's Big Black cock, fondling his balls for more than half hour when I felt Mkubwa press my head hard over the blanket and I knew he will cum and soon I felt his cum flooding my mouth sprout after sprout of his cum and I kept swallowing it as much and fast as I could, while Mkubwa had stifled his grunts and moans. I kept my head in his lap and slept soundly and also Mkubwa slept too. As the plane started to descend on Dar es Salaam airport, Mkubwa shook my head and made me sit.