Manipulating the Neighbors. (Very Long English Story)

Discussion in 'English Sex Stories Indian' started by Commodore, May 28, 2016.

1. Commodore

Commodore Well-Known Member

As they disappeared through the front doors, Sheree turned to Sheryl and said, "You just gave your daughter to your tormentor. I am sure you can expect to fuck your daughter when you get home."

Sheree motioned for them to move the table back to where it was. As they did, she put her toys back in the black bag.

When everything was once again back in order, Sheree said, "Okay, where were we before our little detour? Sheryl, go get back in your position."

The groomsmen swapped positions. The ones who were doing the fucking earlier (Ben, Michael, and Adam) were now being fucked by Rob, Scotty, and Jason. The women who were doing the fucking, incidentally, (Jeanie, Sheryl, and Carlie) were also now receiving from Sarah, Joy, and Julie.

After almost an hour, they were all lying on the floor, completely exhausted and sexually spent.

"Remember," Sheree told them, "Renee was the reason this happened to you."

Sheree paused to turn her attention back to the bride, but as she did I instantly put Beverly back in charge. Renee jumped when she realized she was once again back at the center of attention.

"Currently, Renee," Beverly began as though she had been in complete charge the entire time, "Amanda and Kimberly are naked. The rest of your bridesmaids are still clothed. So, I want you to do what I asked you to do earlier. My exact orders, which I expect will now be followed, were: Renee will call out which maid goes first and then when that person is naked, she will call out the next one. When your name is called, you'll step forward, say your entire name, how old you are, how you are related to the Renee's family (or if you are just a friend). I may ask you a few questions. After that, you'll strip. Does everyone understand?"

Everyone nodded nervously, as they looked at Renee with dread. Renee, looked at her remaining maids: there was Deanna, her sister; Dana, her first cousin; Samanatha, her soon-to-be, sister-in-law; and Megan, one of her oldest friends (besides Amanda). Amanda and Kimberly were already naked.

After a moment of silence, Renee finally said, "Megan."

Megan jumped so hard from hearing her name called, she almost fell off the step she was once again standing on (they had been seated while the groomsmen were having their "fun"). She simply stood there, with a "deer caught in the headlights" look on her face for several seconds before seemingly remembering what she had to do.

Looking at Renee with accusatory tears in her eyes (although she remained silent), she stepped down from the step and said, "My name is Megan Hartman, I'm nineteen, and I am a friend of the bride's."

"Megan," Beverly repeated, standing in front of her, looking her over from head-to-toe, "Although not nearly as big as Carlie, you are quite a big girl. How tall are you and how much do you weigh?"

A tear ran down her left cheek as shame began burning in her as she replied, "I'm 5'0 and I weigh 194 pounds."

"You are definitely overweight," Beverly commented, "But you have a very nice face, beautiful, shoulder length black hair, and a huge set of tits. How big are they?"

"Double E," Megan replied completely ashamed.

Beverly reached for the hem of her light blue bridesmaid's dress. As Beverly pulled the hem upwards, without thinking, Megan grabbed the hem, holding it in place. She immediately realized her mistake but it was too late.

"I'm sorry," Megan immediately apologized, dropping the hem as though it were scalding hot.

"I know you are," Beverly replied looking at her angrily, but she calmed down before saying, "Turn your back to the crowd."

As Megan did as she was told, Beverly commented, "You have a panty-line. Don't you realize you're supposed to either wear thongs or nothing with a dress like this?"

Megan didn't know what to say. She just knew her face was a brillant red color from humilitation. More tears welled in her eyes as she felt the eyes of everyone in the room burning into her back. Beverly didn't wait on her to respond. Megan immediately felt the hem of her skirt being pulled up until her white, "granny" panties were exposed.

"You have a lot of cellulite on your legs," Beverly commented as everyone looked at the backs of her completely exposed legs, which were in need of some sun, "You're legs are just fat. Your thighs are huge."

Beverly dropped the hem of her skirt, momentarily relieving a now sobbing Megan. But almost immediately, Megan realized her dress was being unzipped. The zipper was located in the middle of her back, letting down to just above her ass. Once completely unzipped, Megan watched helplessly as Beverly slid her shoulder straps forward.

For a split second, as her huge tits were completely exposed, Megan was thankful she was facing away from the crowd. But almost as soon as her dress hit the floor, Beverly was peeling her panties down her legs and ordering her to step out of them.

"Carlie is like a grapefruit. She is just huge," Beverly again commented, "You, Megan, are like an orange. You are short and round, but not overwhelmingly fat. But your legs and ass are covered with cellulite. Your tits, though huge, sag horribly. They are simply unattractive, although you have some very wide areoles and long, thick nipples."

To Megan's horror, Beverly turned her to face the room and as she ran her hand through her pubic hair asked, "You've never shaven this pussy have you?"

"No ma'am," Megan replied softly.

"I didn't think so," she replied before adding, "It's pretty thick. You have a very long slit, fat slit but you can't see it."

Megan, for the first time in her life, felt someone touching her pussy. She held her breath as she felt Beverly's finger run the length of her slit, and then underneath briefly teasing her asshole.

"Are you a virgin?" Beverly asked.

"Yes ma'am," Megan replied. She never looked up as she replied, electing instead to stare at the floor as though she was hiding from all the stares.

"Get back in line," Beverly ordered her without commenting further. When Megan was back in line, Beverly looked at Renee and said, "Next."

Renee, although horrified by Megan's experience, knew that she was going to have to choose someone else. So while Megan was being "gone over," Renee had been thinking about who was next.

"Samantha," Renee announced. Renee watched as her prospective sister-in-law said her name, age, and her relationship to them. She listened as Beverly asked an array of embarrassing, personal questions before asking whether Samantha was a virgin.

Dana was next, followed by Deanna. Renee watched with increasingly emotional numbness as her cousin and sister were forced to strip and show their bodies off to everyone in the room.

"Now," Beverly began after Deanna got back in line, "It's time we got back to the bride and groom."

She stepped back in front of an increasingly worried Renee, looked at the preacher and said, "It's time we got these two lovebirds married, preacher."

As though nothing was out of the ordinary, the preacher began the service. The naked bride, groom, wedding party, and their families all watched as the preacher spoke. Once the vows and rings were exchanged, the preacher finally announced, "You many kiss the bride."

Beverly said nothing as everyone watched Renee and Larry kiss. But as soon as they broke the kiss, Beverly immediately said, "It's time to consumate this marriage."

As she said this, her son Jeremy stepped forward, smiling as he began taking his clothes off. His girlfriend Monica, on his orders, stripped too.

Jeremy grabbed Renee by the arm, throwing her to the carpeted floor. She tried to get up, but Monica and Tina both grabbed her, holding her to the floor as Jeremy pryed her legs apart, forcing his cock into her surprisingly moist cunt.

"No!" Renee moaned as she felt his cock slip into her. Beverly forced Larry to watch from only a few feet away as Jeremy slammed his cock into his new wife's pussy, laughing as he did.

In the meantime, Sheree and her black friends paired the bridesmaid's up, forcing them to have sex with each other.

Larry watched horrified for several minutes as his new wife was being raped by the complete stranger. Within minutes he watched as the stranger tensed, signifying he was close to the end.

Renee screamed 'no' as she felt Jeremy, slam into her for the last time.

"Please, Jeremy," Renee begged, "I'm not on birth control!"

Her cries seemed only to make him slam into her harder. He slammed home one final time, holding himself as deeply as he could, as he unloaded his potent baby juices into her completely unprotected womb.

As he did, she sobbed, begging him to get up.

After a few moments rest, allowing his cock to remain in her as he did, Jeremy pulled out only to have his cock immediately engulfed by his girlfriend. A few moments later, his cock looked as though he hadn't fucked in years.

"It's your turn Larry," Beverly announced as he held the still weeping Renee in his arms. Tina pulled the temporarily confused Renee away from her new husband. Renee watched confused as her husband was forced onto his back by one of the black women and Beverly.

Tina moved her to within just a few feet of her husband as Jeremy was pushing his legs back over his head.

Larry had no idea why he couldn't bring himself to fight off the guy that was now pushing his legs back. He knew what was about to happen but could do nothing to stop it. He was stunned to see that his own cock was aroused as someone was preparing to fuck his asshole in front of his naked bride, on their wedding day.

Larry winced as the pain ripped through his sphincter and lower stomach. It felt like he had to take a giant shit but only worse.

Renee watched in tears as her husband screamed out in pain as the cock was pushed firmly into his asshole, his legs pushed back over his head as though he were the bitch.

Jeremy firmly pressed his cock into the tight, virgin hole, Monica's saliva the only lubrication. Larry cried like a baby as Jeremy eventually began hammering his ass in a steady, jackhammer like rhythm. A few minutes later, Renee was forced to watch as Jeremy came in her husband's bowels.

As he was finishing, for the first time since the events at the church began, I stood up to take an active role. I sat young Lindsay on the pew next to where we had been seated (she had been on my lap).

I 'told' Sheree what I wanted from her bag, which she immediately got. Then I said, "I want all the groomsmen to line up behind Larry. Renee will watched as each of you fucks her husband's asshole. Whoever gets him off first gets a piece of Renee."

Before I left, I fucked Megan until she was walking bow-legged. Only after she came for the third time did she think about birth-control.

Soon, everyone in the church was involved in the activities. The groom's family was stripped and forced to fuck the bride's family. Everything that happened was on video.

-------

I jacked off to the six-hour church marathon for the fifth time this evening alone. I had just finished making the twenty-fifth different version of the videos (there were three different cameras set up in the church that day—giving me plenty of good angles). It had been a week since the wedding, which was the last time I had seen anyone. Renee and Larry were temporarily living across the street at her parent's house.

As I sat back in my recliner, I closed my eyes. I 'found' the Grant family at home—all of them. It was 9pm on a work week night, so that wasn't too much out of the ordinary. Until now the "escapades" of the past few weeks had all been "forgotten."

I found myself "tweaking" their memories to include all the embarrassing details of their many transgressions. All of them had the overwhelming desire to do whatever it took to keep those indescretions a secret and to do so, they all "knew" they were completely at my service.

A moment later, I picked up the phone and dialed the Grant's number.

"Yes, Mr. Smith," Dale answered very humbly. He knew from the caller ID who it was, "What can I do for you?"

"I want your wife and one of your daughters to come over here," I told him, "They should only be dressed in a gown."

"Yes sir," he replied.

"Also," I continued, "The houses on either side of you are going to be on sale tomorrow. I want you to make sure that Joy and her family buys one of them. She and her husband are going to be divorcing tomorrow. I want your mother-in-law, Liz, to move in with them."

"Yes sir," he replied.

"And I am going to be nice to you, although your cock is rather small, and let you have control of your house again. Pass the word to Larry that I want him to make sure his family moves in the house on the other side of you (it too is going to be on sale beginning tomorrow). He and Renee will move in with them," I continued.

"Thank you Mr. Smith," he replied.

"And one other thing," I began, "I'll be paying a visit to you at school tomorrow. I want you to introduce me to your coworkers, teachers, and maybe even a few students and their parents."

"Anything you want, Mr. Smith," he replied happy to serve my every wish as we hung up.

A few minutes later, there was a knock at my door. But during the wait, I decided I didn't want a bunch of slaves. I wanted normal people, with normal lives, who fucked up. Although they would do anything to keep their fuck-ups a secret, they would be overwhelmingly apprehensive, and deep down truly resent what I was doing to them.

Therefore, as I reached down to open my front door, I immediately 'programmed' this response into the Grant's psyche. As I opened the door, I found two very nervous, very embarrassed, and slightly resentful women, standing in nothing but nightgowns.

"Darla, Deanna," I said allowing them to come in, "You can go ahead and slide out of those gowns. I am sure nothing on you has changed since the last time I saw you, but I prefer you both to be naked."

They said nothing as they briefly looked at each other as though they were waiting on the other to go first. But almost simultaneously, they both opened the front of their gowns, dropping them into a pile at their feet, leaving them completely naked.

"You both are very beautiful," I complimented them as I cupped a tit from each woman, "You both know the rules. Darla's tits are just a little bigger."

I watched as Darla plopped down in my recliner, looked up at her youngest daughter and said, "Deanna, eat mommy's pussy for her."

Author's Note: If the feedback is good enough, I'll make it a series and add a few more books to the Grant Family Saga. But until then, I hope you all enjoyed this one. Please, please leave constructive feedback. Again, if you don't like mind control stories to begin with, don't rate this story. Hopefully, if you read this far that means you DO like mind control and any comments, suggestions, and criticisms will be constructive.