My Southern India SEX Experience !

Discussion in 'English Sex Stories Indian' started by PunnuRaand, Jan 29, 2014.

1. PunnuRaand

PunnuRaand />

This Years Trip To South India (part One) It was a surprise to find that our first week of the trip was changed to Kerala South India. We flew into Trivandrum and got a taxi to the hotel. As usual hubby Dave was jet lagged and just went to bed. I decided to explore a little as I felt wide awake. The streets were crazy, really busy and people everywhere. With my skin not having seen the sun for quite a while.I stuck out like a sore thumb and the tuk tuk drivers homed in on me. I waved the first few away and then one pulled right alongside,almost blocking my path. "Where was I going". "Could he take me to a shop". A hundred questions from him. Then " Would Madam like massage. I know good place. Good price" I haggled a price for the ride before I got in, which I found out later was 4 times what than I should have paid.We buzzed along through the traffic and he turned into side streets,before stopping at a concrete building with some cooking pots for sale outside. The driver jumped out and said " I get the man" and disappeared inside. It did not look like a massage clinic in any way and I was a bit nervous about where he had brought me. He came out with another man. He was dressed muslim style with white loose clothing and skull cap thing on his head.He was short and well built, I suppose you would say he was fat really and had a beard dyed almost bright orange. He began his patter trying to get me inside for what he said were "tretatmants" . After a bit of confusion I found out he meant "treatments". He said he was an ayurvedic doctor,which is an old Indian type of medicine. There was nothing in the way he looked or in the way he was talking with his eyes on my chest that made him seem very much like a doctor I had been to aryuvedic clinics before and none had been like this. The man was not threatening and the tuk tuk driver was persuading me as well, so I asked what he did and he said warm oil massage.I I asked for prices and he came up with some ridiculous figure like 4000 rupees. I knew this was silly and laughed. He was staring at me, looking me up and down and then he actually rubbed himself in trhe crotch area. He said "Ok what you want to pay " ? I said 400 rupees. I knew it was not anywhere near what a proper clinic would charge,but he just said " OK come in" . I was pretty sure if I had said if I had said you pay me for massaging me,he would have done. I went inside and it was really dark after the street. There were cooking pots everywhere and It looked like a shop. The man took me through some curtains and there was an area that looked like his living area with a low bed in the corner. I asked him where the treatment room was and he said he did it there. The tuk tuk driver had followed us and the two men were chatting rapidly in their own language. The muslim man handed me a short sarong and pulled a curtain next to the bed for me to put it on. I am not retarded and I knew this was not in any way a clinic and I guessed that the man had never done any training in aryuvedic massage,but there was a definate,sexually charged atmosphere and it was arousing me alot. I put the sarong on and pulled the curtain back. Both men were staring at me as my shoulders were uncovered and my legs up to the knees. It is strange in India because its socially ok for women to show their waist and midrif in a sari,but other bits like arms and legs are always kept covered, so it always gets a reaction. The man asked me to lie face down on the mattress and warmed some oil in a pot. He kneeled down and began massaging my shoulders and upper back. He may not have training,but it felt good. He massaged down my arms and did my fingers. Then moved down to massage my calves. It was a strange feeling being touched by him and having the tuk tuk guy watching. The muslim man was breathing really heavily and he was talking quietly all the time,saying it would be good for me and what he was doing. His hands moved up my legs and under the sarong to massage the back of my thighs. Then he moved up to my back again. He said " I massage back now. I loosen sarong". He pulled the loose knot open and began to move his hands across my lower back. I felt the sarong fall away and knew my buttocks were showing. The guy gave sort of snorting sound and I said "My back is stiff" he had difficulty hearing as my face was on the mattress and he asked me to say again. I reached around and touched the base of my spine to show him. He began to massage there,then lower and lower,until he was sort of kneading both my buttocks. He asked me to roll over and said " It is good ? madam likes" ? I sort of sighed and nodded. He said ' I do full body massage for you" He began by massaging my neck and shoulders,then moved to my upper chest. His hands moved lower.touching the top of the sarong and he gradually pushed it down. I suppose he was testing the water and when I did not get up and run or slap him,he felt more confident. I started giving low moaning noises and then both his hands were on my breasts,squeezing me gently.He was saying "You like. you like. I want give you sexual massage. You are needing sexy massage,everwhere. I half opened my eyes and looked at the man. The tuk tuk driver was moving across and the muslim man said "Two massaging better than one. OK "? I did not say anything, just sort of nodded a bit and then felt the muslim man move his hands down to my upper thighs and the tuk tuk man began to touch my boobs. The muslim man pulled the sarong away and got some more warm oil and then parted my legs. He began to massage my lower stomach then his hand was between my legs,touching and stroking. I sort of lost myself ad was drifting. Both men were rubbing and massaging everywhere. Then I felt my legs being moved further apart and opened my eyes. The muslim man was kneeling, leaning over me. He pulled the white top over his head and his big tunmmy and chest was covered in hair,almost like an bear or something. He saw my eyes were open and smiled. I saw he had some gold teeth. He said " I want to ******* you. ok" ? He moved on top of me and with all the oil and my arousal, he penetrated me immediately and fully.His penis was not long,but it was like a mushroom and his glans was very wide,so it was a stretching feeling as he had sex with me. The tuk tuk man was still squeezing my boobs and I felt my ****** coming. The muslim man must have felt me moving and suddenly started groaning and thrusting very fast. Then I knew he was ******* inside me. He was almost crushing me and ******* against me. It lasted a few seconds,then he collapsed on top of me and I could hardly breathe . His chest hair was tickling me and I pushed him. He rolled off me and laid on the mattress sort of gasping for breath. The tuk tuk man had removed his lunghi skirt thing and moved onto me right away. He pushed inside me and began to have sex. After a while I opened my eyes and there was a flash. I saw that the muslim man had picked up my Blackberry and had taken a picture. The tuk tuk man was very vigorous and began thrusting very hard as soon as he penetrated me. If its one thing I have noticed there is a big difference to how Asian men and Western men approach sex. I think its all the cosmoplolitan and womens magazines that have changed things. Over here men seem to be in a saituation that they have to be " good lovers" you know considerate,take their time,satisfy the woman first,dont be selfish etc and sometimes it gets in the way. If the Indian men get the opportunity to have sex with a woman who is not their wife, the first priority is to make sure she gets his ***** aas soon as possible. It is obvious that they are already massively aroused because you are Western and have agreed to sex. So most times its only seconds after they enter you, that they are ******* inside you. After that the next priority is to have intercourse as many times as possible in the available time or until exhausted which ever happens first. I find that exciting and it makes me ****** alot. Sometimes they slow sensual love making is ok,but most times I want hard ,eager, urgent sex.