Sex with mother.

Discussion in 'English Sex Stories Indian' started by Commodore, May 18, 2016.

1. Commodore

Commodore Well-Known Member

Sex with mother

My papa happens to be a middle level management official at a government run industry in the state of Tamil Nadu. Although, he is based in Chennai , we, i.e myself and my mother, stays at our ancestral house at Ranippettai, some112Km from Chennai. Although,Papa stays at a rented accommodation in Chennai, he keeps on shuttling between Chennai and Ranipettai, at regular intervals. He has failed to come to Ranipettai for sometime now, mainly because some business promotion group has come from Denmark to promote their products(some milk products) and to produce the same in India in collaboration with the state run industry in Tamil Nadu.

Therefore, I decide to give Papa a surprise and leaves for Chennai. He has been greatly surprised to see me at his Office. After having assured that nothing to worry about at the home front at Ranipettai, i ask him when shall he be able to make it to the home.Papa tells me that the team has left for Delhi, barring Mr. Olaffson, a 56 yr. old man , who has preferred to stay back at Chennai. He intends to study the markets in India, starting with the state of Tamil Nadu. Mr. Olaffson has preferred home hospitality in view of better interaction with the people of the state. Responsibility has been given to Papa to fix out his tour programme and make necessary arrangements for his comfortable stay. Some five places have been selected, starting with Ranipettai. Papa decides, on seeing me, that Mr. Olaffson shall make it to the rented accommodation in Chennai for the night with us and shall leave with me next morning for Ranipettai.

However, next morning on the prompting of Mr. Olaffson it has been decided that Papa shall also accompany us to Ranipettai. However, he pleads with Mr. Olaffson to delay the tour by a day and all three shall leave for Ranipettai next morning, for he has some pending work to wind up by the day. Papa asks me to take care of Mr. Olaffson and leaves for his office. And the event starts here. Mr. Olaffson , is a senior man with a big personality. After Papa has left for the office at 8 A.M, i call on Mr. Olaffson to the breakfast table. At the breakfast table, we interact on many issues. He is very focused on the job on hand and perhaps therefore enquires on many things unique to the local people. After breakfast, he goes back to his room perhaps to work on some papers relating to his job.

However, having thought that it may be disrespectful not to give him company as he being our guest, i decides to go to his room and talk. He has been doing some work on the paper. On seeing me, he again starts interacting that may , perhaps, come to his help during the coming days. As the interaction rolls on, at certain point of time a comparison comes on his milk product versus mothers milk.And slowly and slowly it moves into the breasts of the indian women. And further down on the size of the breasts . Actually, such discussions are very uncomfortable for any woman, let alone for a nineteen year old virgin. But having thought that to stop talking on the issue may insult Mr. Olaffson, i decide to carry on discussing without letting him understand my discomfort. It results in the discussion seeping down to a further level on the sexual behavior of the Indian Women.

I can slowly feel the heat generating from my body as a result of the discussion. But , i still persist on. And, inevitably at a certain point of time , the discussion centers around my person. " Kamini, you mean to say that you are still a virgin, i just can't believe it" Mr. Olaffson speaks. "In Denmark, hardly can the girls be found virgin at your age" "Did you not desire, or did you not get one" asks Mr. Olaffson. Now, hardly can i able to speak. I say that men , here in Tamil Nadu are very conservative. "Cut the crap, men are all the same anywhere in the world" thunders Olaffson. He goes on speaking on how men casts their first look at the Boobs of a Woman to measures their sexiness. Suddenly, he asks, "Kamini, what is the size of your boobs?" I am thunderstruck. Still replies " 36DD". He exclaims "36DD!! Do you wear a Bra? Otherwise, it is bound to sag."

Now, all such comments and questions and exclamations has left me nowhere. By then , my body temperature has started to rise and slowly i have been feeling that i am being seduced. May be right, may be wrong. I replied that my boobs shall not sag even if i am without the Bra. "I don't believe" Olaffson again thunders. I can only mutter in husky voice "but it is true..you have to believe my words..otherwise, i don't know any other way to make you believe". "Why..you can be easily without your bra inside your dress..i don't think it to be a very difficult proposition." replies Olaffson. The long interaction and proposal, perhaps, have started taking seducing effect on my body and mind. I slowly walks to the next room and unhooks my long chemise from the front.

I remove the chemise from the top and holds it with my right hand at the waist, while with the left unhooks my bra from the front. The boobs are released. You can easily understand that after such explicit talks on Sex it is but natural for my nipples to go taut and chirpy. The thick, dark black nipples on the black areola, which is looking more fluffy due the heat of the discussion, are now sprouting out as if in revolt against captivity inside the bra. Not to go absolutely naked inside the chemise, i prefer to take on the black blouse, which i have worn with my Sari, while coming from Ranipettai. The black blouse in silk is fine enough to reveal my skin from underneath, while the nipples are sticking out of it to make their presence felt. " You are true Kamini...your boobs are not sagging even without your bra" Olaffson speaks as i enter the room with my chemise on. I have been feeling so ashamed that a man is looking at my boobs and commenting, while i am consenting to all his requests. Sub-consciously, i ask myself, then , whether such complicity to request have had been possible, if Olaff may not have been a foreigner.

While in such wonderment, suddenly i hear Olaff calling on me " Kamini....Kamini....are you listening".

" I am so sorry, Sir..i didn't hear you." Kamini replies.

" I am telling that a black lining can be seen underneath your chemise....i hope you are completely naked on your boobs" Olaff asks.

Hesitatitngly, Kamini replies " No Sir....actually a light blouse...anyway that doesn't make any difference." "No kamini that is bad..." so saying Olaff gets off from the edge of the bed and holds me by hand and makes me sit on the edge of the bed where he has been sitting.

2. Commodore

Commodore Well-Known Member

Olaff standing infront asks me." Kamini, will you mind opening the chemise ...blouse is there...why do you fear" he tells me seeing my hesitation and perspiration running. Slowly again , i starts unhooking my chemise fully knowing what the blouse can reveal and what not. But seduction has its effects. I remove the chemise from the top and it comes down to my waist. Olaff says " absolutely beautiful....your naval is so deep and little fatty that has added a more luster to your figure...look at those on either side of the waist ..simply glorious.." Out of shame of revelation , i try to cover again, but Olaff says " what is the hurry....afterall , i am still not convinced ". I ask for the reason. Olaff says " The two lower hooks may be holding your boobs tight..i want to be cent percent sure and now please..." so saying Olaff himself proceeds to remove the hooks of the blouse, which already reveals in transparency more than it hides including the sticking out nipples

In feeble resistance, i holds out olaff's hand , " now..now ..don't be shy" olaff on saying unhooks the lowermost of the four hooks. I keeps on persparing and looks at Olaff's face, perhaps trying to read his expression. By that time, infact ,Olaff has removed all the hooks of the blouse, before he can be stopped. He kneels down before me and says " amazing...so big..yet no sagging..you have won..you are true" and asks " will you let me kiss on the nipples in appreciation of your beauty". I am totally out of my nerves; i am nude to the waist sitting infront of a 56yr. old man and don't know what to do or how to respond.

Seeing my indecision, Olaff raises a little from the kneeling position and plants his first kiss on my right nipple, while his left hand encircles my fatty naked waist, the right hand brushes the left nipple slowly. Perhaps, a moaning sound may have come out, when Olaff's lips have rolled my right nipple and have sucked into his mouth. His right hand, now starts pumping my left boob, when he hears me hissing out and his tongue, licks around the entire right boob. He sucks on the areola at the right, before he licks onto my left nipple. His left hand till now continuously plying around my naked fatty waists, pushes my chemise down further, revealing partially my fatty .

Moans are now coming out from my mouth, each time he sucks at either of the nipples. Instead of resistance, i hisses out" Ah!!....Ah!....Uh!!.....No!!....Ouch!!". He raises on his legs and leans to remove my blouse completely. My armpits full of thick hair may have aroused Olaff, when i raised my both hands behind my back to give a shriller moan as Olaff with both hands pumps out my boobs. He leans forward to lick at my armpit hairs, while pressing my boobs with both hands." You are a real Indian milching cow" Olaff comments. Now, not a thread on my body till my partially exposed butt, he notices " You are not wearing any panty inside...Kamini?", and so saying he brushing his left hand from the waist, along the lower abdomen, inserts into the chemise, where it has remain clustered saving the last domain from foreign invasion.

"Ah....Please....N.ooo!!.....Uuuuhhh!...sshhhh...", are sounds of deeper moans coming from my mouth when his hand discovers the grass below the abdomen. Olaff asks me to push deep inside the bed, for that may accomodate him on the bed. Already seething in carnal pleasure, un-noticingly, i grazes backwards through the bed to accomodate Olaff. In the ensuing event, the chemise rolls down like a rubber band upto my knees. The last bastion falls infront of Olaff's eyes, which his hands have felt a moment ago. In shame, i lie down on the bed facing the ceiling and my knees closed together are slightly bent on the bed. Olaff gets into the bed and admires the forest below my navel " my tongue shall clean the dust of the your forest" and so saying he bends forward towards licking my cunt bush. I have bent my kness and closed it but hardly that is any strong resistance , when his tongue has started playing games at my bush, lighting the bush on fire.

Moans and further moans, i enters my hand through the loose shorts of Olaff, whose legs are facing my face, while he has been licking my cunt bush. Olaff taken by surprise, gets up to remove his shorts and thus for in my life , i see a penis . A big one and strong with thick pink bulb on top. Olaff spreads his legs to make my face come between his legs and streches to lick my cunt. I fail to resist my temptation and spreads my thighs as wide as possible and takes Olaff's penis in my mouth. I lick the balls and jacks of the rod inside my mouth, while Olaff seeing my thick, little longish Clit sucks like a baby feeding on a mothers womb. As his tongue enters my cunt, i shivers through vigorously. " Yes....Yes.....Oh!!....Uh!...." comes out from my mouth.

Olaff says.." baby,....do you want the prick to be inside your cunt" . Perhaps, i murmur out "...Y....E...S, .....Yes...". Olaff gets off from the bed, removes the clusterd chemise from my heel, and pulls me by my thighs closer to the edge of the bed and spreads them wide. With one hand he spreads out the cunt lips, while with the other he pushes the thick rod inside my cunt. Surprised at the easy passage, he asks " How come you are a virgin..? you are without a hymen.....". I say " may be while masturbating with a cucumber.....it may have torn.........Ah..Ouch!!........push deep ......push a little

faster.....UUUiiiii......no...oh!....." Moans coming out more faster and deeper as i reach my first orgasm in life and Olaff sperms out my cunt filling it upto the brim. Some of the white jelly are spread out on my cunt forest like snow flakes. I kisses Olaff on the penis cleaning the remaing jelly out of the Rod. I lie down beside Olaff , who slowly brings his head on my boobs for sucking at the nipples. My hands are above my head, thinking about the encounter , while Olaff is at it again , sucking my boobs , while his right hand is on my clit, rubbing and stroking gently.