Strong And Sexy Aunty

Discussion in 'English Sex Stories Indian' started by 007, Dec 5, 2014.

1. 007

007 Administrator Staff Member

This is a Story of Uncle and Aunty who are in their middle age. Uncle was handsome and fair skinned on the slimmer side and very calm person. He was working in a private firm as associate manager, was around 40 Years of age. Aunty is also quite sexy looking lady, fairer but not as much as uncle, but she outmatched uncle in height and weight. As she used to be sports women in her younger days, she is a kabbadi player. She was around 5.11 tall and very well built strong body.
    I was studying in a college near to their house and staying in their house as paying guest. One day it was around 11.30 in the night and was raining heavily. I was watching TV in the hall. Uncle was sleeping in their bedroom, and aunty finished all the work and went to bedroom and closed the door. I saw light was still glowing in their room, usually they switch off the light immediately after closing the bedroom lights. I was surprised and excited to know what was going inside the room as still light was still glowing. I slowly open main door of the flat and went out and closed the door and went towards window of their bedroom. Window was slightly open I was able see clearly inside the room. When I peeped into the bedroom through gap between window doors. I was able to see only uncle who was sleeping on the bed. After some time I heard the sound of their attached bathroom door and aunty came out of it, I was shocked seeing aunty coming out of bathroom in sleeveless nighty and her hair was held loose and dripping drops of water. I was able to clearly see her broad and wide shoulders and her boobs were quite big and strong, even at that age not a little bit of sagging.
    Aunty saw uncle sleeping bit her lip, I was so excited was is going to be next, I can sense that aunty was quite sexually aroused aunty slowly went to uncle who was sleeping sat beside uncle. She once arched her hands back of her head, I was aroused to see her clean shaved side armpits. Aunty slowly bent on uncles face and kissed uncle on his lips, by the sensation of her lips on his lips uncle woke up and tried to get up but aunty held his shoulders and pressed him towards bed and again started kissing uncle on lips, this time she was pressing her lips harder on uncles lips slightly biting uncle was trying push aunty but was not in a mood to leave uncles lips. After struggling some to push away uncle stopped pushing aunty, after licking uncles lips quite some time aunty broke the kiss, then uncle woke up as said, Vijaya what is this I am tired and want to have good sleep, please you also sleep. Then Aunty said in a husky voice oh my dear handsome hubby, I am very horny today and see the weather it is very romantic don’t be a dumb I don’t want to go this night waste. Uncle got angry and said no I am not interested and I want to sleep please do not disturb me and again slept on bed. Aunty smiled seductively and said no my dear hubby no chance for you this night, I want to have sex at any cost and I will have it, I will do sex, I will rape you not once, but as many times as I like to night by hearing aunties I was shocked and surprised and though how can wife rape husband but what happened after that changed my entire thinking. Aunty suddenly got up loosened the threads of her sleeveless nighty it went down and fell down she came out of her, I was dumb found by seeing she was wearing tight sports bra which was able to cover only 60% of her big and firm boobs and tiny thong type bikini, but what was more shocked was her body which was very strong and curvy body, her shoulders were broad and round.
    Her boobs were quite big firm and strong. She got reasonably flat tummy for her age, her thighs were quite thick and strong and big bulging firm buttocks. I then sensed why aunty said to uncle that I will rape you. Without any doubt with kind of big strongly women aunty is she can easily rape uncle. She slowly went towards bed she with one push sent uncle to other corner of the bed then again uncle suddenly woke up and saw aunty on only in undies he was little bit frustrated and tried to tell something to aunty, but aunty held him tightly and pinned him to the bed and easily she removed uncles pajama and shirt, now uncle was only in his boxed shorts his thighs were very soft, slim and milky, aunties thighs are more twice bigger and stronger than uncles. And she held uncle with her one thigh and dragged towards her put her hand around his neck and pulled him towards her and started kissing uncle, this time she parted uncles lips inserted her tongue inside his mouth licked him.
    Aunty slowly came down on uncle’s chest and started licking his nipples she licked uncles both nipples for long time, Uncle was unable to bear this he was trying to push aunty away, but it had no effect on her, after licking his nipples aunty went down to uncles belly she slicked bit his belly for quite some time and went towards his penis which was under his boxer shorts she clutched his penis with her teeth bit slightly and squeezed his penis with her hands, uncle sensed little pain and moaned a little, then aunty went to his slim thighs licked his thighs and squeezed with her hands little hard this time uncle cried in pain, aunty laughing seductively and went towards uncles face with her finger tickling his nipple and said to uncle, you so quite my sexy husband, please do obey me what is say, because you see I am much stronger than you and I can do whatever I want to with you, your wife is much stronger than you my dear hubby, with that she removed uncles boxers and licked his penis for some time and she herself got rid of her undies and was on top of uncle and inserted his penis into her hot throbbing pussy. She slowly bent her pussy lips on his penis and started grinding slowly and licking his lips and nipples alternately. Uncle was unable to bear this and biting his lips, by then aunty started making her strokes harder and fasters, she was pounding uncle mercilessly with her strong pussy muscles and held him between her strongly built thick thighs. Uncle was crying in pain but aunty was not leaving him a bit, after 30 mins of strong fucking aunty allowed uncle to unload his Siemen into her pussy. That whole night aunty was raping uncle mercilessly more three times. Poor uncle was not even able to walk properly in the morning. I was terrified viewing that aunty fucking uncle such hard and never dared to take advantage with her.