An Opinionated Woman

Discussion in 'English Sex Stories Indian' started by Commodore, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Commodore

Commodore Well-Known Member

An Opinionated Woman

Description: “Since I left my husband I have been unable to do a number of things -- the most frustrating lost skill is the ability to date. After nine years in a committed relationship, I find that I have difficulty navigating the nuanced dance we refer to as dating.”

Codes: MF
    -------

I'd been plying her with tropical drinks most of the afternoon by the pool at the Reefer's Hotel & Resort in Jamaica. Her name, if I could believe her, was Rea. I had trouble accepting it as her real name because of the way she had opened up to me during our time together.

Mind you, Rea was a very well preserved thirty-five, possibly fortyish brunette sitting next to me while wearing a skimpy bikini and carrying it off quite well.

"So let's see, Rea, you left your second husband because..."

"He was fucking everything in sight: men and women. I still liked him, he treated me fine otherwise, but the risk of catching AIDS was more than I cared to worry about on a daily basis. He didn't contest the divorce, and the settlement was ... as you can see ... fairly generous."

"I don't connect the dots on that 'as you can see, ' portion, Rea."

"I'm here, aren't I?"

"Yeah, but..."

"Isn't this one of the more exclusive resorts on the island?"

"Ahhh, I catch your drift," I said.

Rea nodded and continued. "Since I left my husband I have been unable to do a number of things -- the most frustrating lost skill is the ability to date. After nine years in a committed relationship, I find that I have difficulty navigating the nuanced dance we refer to as dating."

"Lots of people do.," I said, interjecting on her statement.

Rea was kind enough to hear me out as I rambled through a discourse on speed dating, and several other arcane means utilized by people in today's rush, rush, rush society where courtship takes a back seat to prioritizing one's live, including just who we're going to fuck ... after meeting them in a quasi-civilized fashion.

She gave me a smile that told me to be quiet and allow her to say something more sensible. And I did.

"Dating," she said, "presents a series of problems I find I'm no longer willing to accept. One can't be too direct, eager, needy, desperate, clingy, emotional, commitment pressuring, or baby daddy seeking.

"I also have to avoid looking cold, aloof, bitchy, mean, shallow, negative or distant. And of course I can't even talk about my ex, even if the past nine years of my life was living and working with him. Then there are the foolish games we play like who texts, emails, or calls who. And when to act interested or disinterested and when to completely blow them off. As a person who is by nature very direct and to the point, dating is a mystery trapped in a puzzle I just can't figure out. But the most distressing behavior is the casual sex hook-up mating habits that dominate New York City, a city that I adore and call my home."

"It isn't that bad, surely you're exaggerating, Rea."

No, Leonard, I'm not. If anything, I'm not slutty enough for New York. I have tried hooking up with partners for something casual, but every time the results have been disastrous. For the most part it ends up making life more complicated."

The bartender came by and I signaled for another round of cocktails for us. Rea was drinking 2 to my 1. She accepted the fresh drink without protest, taking a healthy sip before continuing with her almost monologue.

"There was one guy kept calling me. I mean, it went on for months. Another had a fucking breakdown at my place, can you imagine?"

Rea was getting louder, and I waited for her to tap a cigarette from her package of Marlboros before suggesting we resume the conversation in my room.

I wasn't at all surprised that she accepted, and minutes later we were seated comfortably on my balcony overlooking the blue waters of the Caribbean.

"So, where were we, Rea?" I asked after handing her one of my potent martinis.

"We are about to get me stinking drunk. Not that I mind," she laughed, and gulped at her drink.

"I've come to the conclusion that it's just expected that any relationship starts with the physical part first. After that, one waits to see if their partner wants to form a relationship. Kind of ass backwards, but believe you me, it's the way we're moving today."

"I'll wager that your men don't expect any emotional bonding on their part," I offered.

Rea leaped at the opportunity to take this even further. "Yeah! They call or text when THEY want to hookup; when THEY want to complain; when THEY expect you to make them feel they're important to your life; but never the other way around. And ... and you can't just dump them! There's no end to the line of women who'll gladly take your place, the cunts! And if people can get no-strings attached sex so easily and then never see the person again if they choose, why would they try for anything else?"

"All right, Rea, let's talk about something else. I think you may have exhausted the relationship thing."

"Wuh ... what do you wanna know?"

"For starters, what's the most graphic sexual act you've been involved in?'

"Mmmm, I wuss a bukkake queen at a party."

"That's impressive."

"Umm, I had eight guys cum on me. That was really something to see; all this cum splattered all over me. I was really covered with it. And to top it off, a whole bunch of people licked me clean."

"Did your ex-husband know about this incident?"

"Oh, no. He'd have freaked out! He ... he was content to fuck me like once a month; he didn't even like the idea of me blowing him. I think because he figured I expected him to eat me out in return."

"I see," I said and left it there.

"Do you like going down on a woman, Leonard?" Rea asked slyly, or so she thought.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I do like it."

"Would you like to sample my pussy?"

"In a little while, Rea, dear. Would you care for another martini?"

"Yesssss," she hissed. "They're um, quite good, thank you."

I made us another pitcher of martinis and handed her the drink and said, "Let me ask you this, what was your first sexual experience?"

"My first? You mean other than the party's where I played Spin the Bottle, and the like?'

"Yes, other than those games."

"In that case, my first was when I was..." Rea surprised me by counting on her fingers. " ... eighteen. My stepfather raped me. My mother never knew ... still doesn't. Uh, thing is, I liked it. I let him fuck me a lot. I let my stepbrother fuck me, too. They used to tag-team me and I loved it. Nobody ever knew. You're um, like the second person I ever told. After that, I had a few boys before graduating high school."

"And what was your first experience with a woman?"

"How'd you know about that?" she asked, spilling some of her martini on her dress.

"Oops ... sorry 'bout that."

"You were telling me about your first time with a woman," I reminded her.

"Um, yeah ... well it wuss in our dorm at college. We got drunk and ended up 69ing each other." She laughed giddily. "we ... we still get it on every once in a while. We've even ... even gone to a couple whorgies together."

"Orgies? Did you mean to say orgies?"

"Yeah ... what'd you think I said?'

"You used the word whorgies, which I think is a new word you've coined, and I'd like to congratulate on that as it's a fine, and very suitable word."

"Whorgies?"

"That's the very word, quite apt, don't you think?"

"I DO!" Rea laughed and spilled more of her drink into her lap. She laughed even more at this, and said, "Jus getting my pussy good and wet for you, Leonard."

"So, Rea, how often do you attend orgies?"

"Hmmm, 'bout once a month. Maybe more. Sometimes more. That's cause if I don't finger myself every single day I get sooo fuckin' horny. You gonna eat me out, aren't you, sweetie?"

"I am, in just a little while."

Rea's hand went under her dress. I couldn't see it, but I'm positive her hand was inside her undies, going to town on her pussy.

Rea began humming to herself. Seemingly enjoying her masturbation. I coughed quietly and that got her attention. She began talking again. It was as if she'd never stopped.

"Eleanor, she's my girlfriend, will drop by for morning coffee and a quick cum sometimes. Well, more than sometimes ... more like all the time."

"I'm really impressed, Rea. You have quite the sexual appetite."

"What is that? Some kind of insult?"

"No, no, no. I said 'sexual appetite," meaning you like sex. You like to fuck."

"I like to suck too, maybe as much as I love to fuck."

"One last question, Rea, and then we can get it on."

"'kay, what's it you wanna know?"

Let's talk about the weirdest sex you ever had."

Rea leaned in close, her breath had gone sour and needed a freshener of some type.

"I tell you that you're gonna think I'm a pervert."

"No, I won't. I'm not a judgmental person. I've done plenty of things in my life, too."

"Well," she said, sotto voce, "sometimes, between Eleanor's visits I'm really horny, I let my dog lick my pussy. I won't let him fuck me, though, that's going too far."

"Mmm," was the best I could manage in reply.

Rea managed to stand up and hefted her dress up to her waist. She wore no underwear. Her pussy was clean shaven. "Wanna taste?" she said, her eyes had a wicked gleam in them.

"Don't mind if I do, Rea. Why don't you lie down on the couch?"

She did and raised one leg to the top of the couch and kept the other firmly on the floor.

"That's just the presentation I hoped for, Rea," I said, and had at her.

-------
    The End