Bollywood Ki Kahania

Discussion in 'English Sex Stories Indian' started by Commodore, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Commodore

Commodore Well-Known Member

Fucking Asin

It was one busy film shooting day in a remote village in Kerala. The hero of Asin's movie Mr. X and Asin struggled hard to get the song scene perfect. The close encounters during the filming process kindled an uncontrollable fire of lust deep inside X. The smiling face of Asin turned him on over and over again and his cock became hard as a rock inside his tight jeans. During the break he moved over to her and said,

“Asin, I am very horny for you and want to fuck you now”

“What?” Asin asked in surprise.

“Yes my dear, your smile turns me on, can you give me a quick suck at least with your hot mouth?” he asked.

With much persuasion Asin agreed and they both moved to a secluded cabin where they used to change their costumes. X leaned on the wall and pulled down his pants and released his cock from his underwear. His cock was very hard and throbbed and swayed like a snake. It was tanned dark brown and huge. The cock head was pink and was of the size of a small apple. His crotch was hairy and his tight balls were masked with them.

“Come on Asin…I can’t wait…come and suck my cock as you usually do” he gasped holding his throbbing cock in his hand.

Like every other Indian movie actresses Asin was a fan of big cocks too and she hungrily devoured X’s huge cock with her beautiful eyes. She was wearing a long sleeveless silk gown and her smooth arms and her shaved underarms turned X even more and wild. She moved close to him and knelt before his throbbing cock.

“Give me some good cock sucking, Asin, your lips are so fucking sexy…Suck my cock dry” X said looking at her sexy girl friend.

Asin smiled and held his cock hard with both her hands at its base. She kissed his cock head gently and rolled her tongue over the pink head and soon made it dripping wet with her saliva.

“Hmmmmmmmmmm… Feels so good my dear Asin…suck my cock… Asin… Asin…” X gasped.

Slowly she opened her sexy mouth and pushed his cock into it all the way down to her throat. She held the base of his cock and stuffed it completely inside her mouth. Her sexy cheeks bulged out obscenely and her face contoured as the mammoth cock filled her mouth. X had built up a huge load and his cock oozed its cream every now and then. Holding his cock tight Asin bobbed her head up and down on his stiff cock. X floated in a pleasure carpet. He held Asin’s head and guided her on his stiff pole. Her thick lips were stretched around his cock forming a perfect circle. He massaged her cheeks, as the sexy actress was busy nursing her boy friend’s huge cock. She swirled her tongue over his cock head and sucked him faster.

“Asin… that’s lovely my baby you know how to suck a cock…” X complimented and gasped.

She slurped on his cock hungrily and shoved his cock all the way up to her throat. X’s cock became even stiffer inside her mouth and doubled their pleasure. Drools of saliva dripped out of her mouth as she bobbed her head up and down very fast on his fat cock. Asin’s sexy mouth was stretched beyond limits and her cheeks bulged out as the cock moved in and out of her mouth. X held her head with both his hands and forced his cock all the way to her throat. He was building up a huge load.

“That’s it my Asin suck my cock harder and faster… Asin… Asin… Asin my sexy hot fuck.” X went on grunting her name.

Asin was an expert cocksucker and she was proving that to X. She puckered her cheeks to increase the friction between her lips and his stiff cock. The cock head rubbed over her palette and her gums and her teeth. X loved every move that Asin was making and he just held her head and enjoyed.

“Asin… Asin suck it hard Asin suck it faster Asin yes… aaaa” X panted.

Asin closed her eyes and sucked his cock madly, taking the whole stiff cock deep inside her mouth and pulling it out to its tip. Her tongue swirled over his cock head lapping up his oozing cream. X clutched Asin’s head very tight and whimpered as he felt the pressure build up in his stiff cock.

“Feels good Asin keep sucking it I want to erupt in your sexy mouth suck it harder my dear Asin…” X grunted and forced his cock deep inside her mouth.

Asin began to suck violently to milk his cock in her mouth. X pulled her face so close to his crotch that his cock went straight to her throat. His stiff cock pulsed and throbbed violently inside her mouth. Asin bobbed her head up and down very violently and X lunged his cock inside her mouth. Asin held the base of his cock and pressed it hard to release his pressure and soon X erupted like a fiery volcano deep inside her mouth. The first spurts of his cock juice went straight to her throat and she gulped it down. His cock spewed its juice in torrents and soon the sexy Asin’s mouth was filled with his cock cream.

“Asin aaasssssiiiiiiiinnnnnnn the vidiya munda” X gasped as he reached his climax and filled Asin’s mouth with his hot cock cream.

He held her head tight and moved his cock in and out of her mouth. His cock was still stiff and Asin kept her lips very tight over the stiff rod. He kept fucking her mouth harder and harder and reached his climax again. Thick fresh cream sprayed out of his cock and he forced that over Asin’s white teeth.

“Asin my love show me your teeth and open your mouth…yes darling that’s it” he said and rubbed his cock all over her teeth.

Asin stretched her thick lips wide and showed his her fine row of teeth and she rubbed his cum all over it. Her teeth and her gums were covered with his thick cock cream and spilled out of her mouth and wetted her costume gown. He forced his cock again into her mouth and fucked it harder and deeper this time and Asin drank his cum till the last drop. Her sexy thick lips, her gums, her white teeth were all covered with X’s thick cock juice. It was a magnificent sight for him to see and enjoy. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and rubbed it all over her cheeks and around her lips. Asin still held the base of his cock and squeezed his balls as the cock moved all over her sexy face. Asin cleaned herself up and they both went to continue with their film shooting schedule. They had to work with other artists in the following scenes and one known personality among them was another actress Simran. She is a gorgeous babe with a hot body to trot. In the evening X and Asin both went out for shopping and dinner together and returned to their cottage at night. Asin decided to stay with X. X was just waiting for this night and he immediately hugged his girlfriend and kissed her sexy thick lips.

“You are too quick X” Asin responded.

“Asin thanks for that wonderful blow job today” he said and sucked her juicy lips.

Asin was hot with desire too and wanted X’s cock deep inside her horny cunt. She already knew how hard and huge his cock could go. Though they have not fucked many times she wanted it every second. X pulled the saree from Asin’s body and quickly removed her blouse and bra. Her luscious boobs sprang free and her nipples were hard as a stone. He pushed her on the bed and covered her swollen nipples with his hungry mouth. He sucked and nibbled them again and again.

“Unngggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa… aaaaaaaaaaaaaa” Asin wailed in pleasure.

In great lust X pulled down her panties and cupped her cunt as he went on with sucking her juicy boobs. Asin had a shaved cunt. It was smooth with thick pouting lips. Without wasting much time X moved his hungry mouth over her smooth belly and reached her cunt. He spread her cunt with his fingers and clinched her clit between his lips. He was in a great hurry to suck and fuck his girlfriend Asin.

“Aaaaaaauunnggggggga ssshhssshaaaaaaaa” Asin grunted and gasped when his tongue circled over her erect clit.

X stabbed his tongue deep inside her cunt and swirled it in circles.

“Uunnggguungsshhaaaaa” Asin wailed and wailed in pleasure after pleasure.

X kept her cunt spread and tongue fucked her for a long time. The thought of X sucking her cunt was enough to send Asin to a wild orgasm. Her body jerked as she erupted to one of her wild orgasm.

“Want to suck my cock again Asin?” X asked.

Asin just smiled and said,

“Fuck me with that now X…just fuck me really hard and rough”.

Asin was very horny and wanted his cock badly. She raised her legs high above her shoulders and bends them down to her chest. This opened up her horny cunt and her juicy butt splayed open revealing her puckered black anus. Holding her hips X pushed his erect cock into her gooey cunt inch by inch. Her thick cunt walls spread wide to accommodate his huge cock.

“"Aaaaaaarrggggghhhhhh," Asin wailed loudly as the thick cock speared her juicy cunt.

Her thick cunt lips and her warm cunt walls closed around his cock and it inched slowly inside her cunt.

“That’s very big and it makes my cunt very tight” Asin gasped amidst her loud moans.

X supported his whole body on both his hands that he placed on either side of her. He arched his hips and forced his huge cock all the way inside Asin’s horny cunt. Soon he was fully inside and his hairy crotch rubbed over her smooth pubic mound. The feeling was tremendous and Asin held his hips and pulled him further close to her. He hugged her tight and kissed all over her sexy face and sucked her lips. He began to fuck his sexy Asin with long and deep strokes.

“Aaaaaaaaaaauungggggggggg” Asin grunted loudly in ecstasy and moved her hips up to meet his hard thrusts.

2. Commodore

Preity Zinta Drunk And Fucked

Preity loves to drink and work, as she feels it gives her a kick. That day she had a love scene to shoot ( with saif ) for salaam namaste. She was her usual looking hot, when she came to the set.. She was wearing a very short top and a denim shorts... All the members of the film unit were looking at her hingrily... Wanting to eat her up... All of them knew that she had a hott scene... She came out ready wearing a see through top... Showing the pointing of her nipples... They were already errect... With the white top she was wearing her pick skirt. She was already down two pegs of drink... But this much she could handle.

The shot began... Saif had to move forward and kiss her and then make out love to her... The director wa not happy... The shot was done over n over again... He went upto said n said " preity kuch involve nahi lag rahi hai... Ussey sexxxy lagna chahiyeh" preity was sitting n talking over the phone... Saif quckly made a drink for her... This time, he made it slightly stronger... Something which should give her a high. Preity thanked saif and gulped it in a single sip... She for a second fell on saif.. Pressing her boobs against saif's hand. Now saif knew... Everything would go fine.

Saif went upto the director and said, don't say ' cut'...let it go on... And he can edit later whatever he doesn't want.

Director said action... ' On the bed preity is lieing down... And saif comes from top and kisses her... And kisses her again.... And now started smooching her... Preity who is slighly high on drinks, starts feeling wetttt... Saif slowly unties her hair... He is kissing her al over the face.... He removes his shirt and also unbottons preity's top... Now she is only in the bra... Saif, starts pressing her boobs... Hard... Very hard... Pinching her boobs from the top... Preity is enjoying is so much, she forgets the complete unit is looking at them... And that this is not the part of the film... Saif... Opens up her bra in a second, and now her milky white, 36 size breasts are all over his face... Saif cannot enjoy more than this... And so can all the team member. Saif is squeeing the boobs, licking it, kissing it... And enjoying it. Preity is also enjoying it double. He slides his hand inside her skirt, preity is not wearing her panties. Saif tells her ...' preity...u r a bitch... A complete whore... Look u r nude in fron of the complete unit members...

Suddenly she realises... Tile them saif pulls down her skirt... Making her completely nude in front of all. Woww... All r stunned to see this.. Preity tries to resist... But she is too drunk to make much effect... Saif till them pulls down his shirts... And there stands his 7 inches long dick, ready to enter the zinta's cunt... Before even she realises... He rams his dick inside preity... Making heer scream loudly...

She wants him to stop... But just not in her senses... Saif is going fast in-out, in-out... Kissing her... The unit members cannot believe their luck, some of them r recording it on their mobile... The director sits their unbelievably...

Preity zinta getting fucked in front of all... In a few minutes,while saif is ramming his dick inside her... Saif calls his fellow actor arshad warsi to join him. Arshad comes in removes his pants and puts his dick in preity zinta's mouth... Now she is getting fucked in her chooth as well as in her mouth... Saif summs in her cunt... N preity screams... Arshad now gets up... Its his turn... He gets and puts his dick inside her ass.... Preity screams... She is enjoying this by now... But just feels too humiliated... Arshad is screaming... "saali nangi... Zyada attitude dikhati hai rand... Bahar dekh... She looks out and is chocket to see a long que of men... About 10 of them, half naked... She cannot believe it.... And then one by one... All of them enjoy the nangi prety zinta...

3. Commodore

Kareena Kapoor Having Sex.

I'm a guy from India. This trust me is a true story. No not a stories it is an incidence which truly happened. So I’m not going to reveal my name & any identities. Here is how it goes. I'm a guy working in a hotel at a hill station in Maharashtra.(I can’t tell my post or name of hotel or name of hill station as I can lose my job. Actually I'm taking a great risk here as if anyone knows abt this I’ll be dismissed immediately but anyways!). It’s a very royal hotel not meant for any ordinary middle class people. Rich people come here. Some actors & actresses also come here for privacy. I like almost all actresses. But there is one actress who is a sensation & is a person 'cause of whom I’m writing this. It’s Kareena Kapoor!! This happened in Sept 2001. I was told that Kareena Kapoor is going to visit our hotel. I was happy as always to know that an actress is coming. In that September our hotel was not crowded as it was a rainy season & not many times can people go out of hotel as it rains cats & dogs here.

So finally the day came when Kareena moved in. When I first saw her I was stunned!! Man she was hot!! She wore a pink sleeveless Punjabi. I didn't notice at that time that a guy from Jamaica-West Indies also moved in the same day but it was important you will com to know later the importance of him. So back to our story. A day after Kareena moved in, I saw her talking with that black guy from Jamaica. Kareena was wearing a black skirt & looking hot as always. The black color looked so sexy on her white body. I thought some weird things about them but I did not know that things will really go this far. The two of them seemed too had became good friends they left the hotel fore site seeing as there was not much rain that day. Kareena came back first in the evening. In the night the guy(his name was Ricky) came back. Their rooms were adjoining each other. So the time was passing as usual. In the night at about 11:30, I was passing by Karenna’s room & I knocked the door to her if she wants any desert or something as dinner was taken late. There was knowing response. I knew she doesn't sleep this early as she goes for night walk for an hour after a late dinner. I thought that she had gone out may be for a night walk. My mind was full of ugly thoughts I quickly rushed into the room & started finding something like her bra or preferably panties so that I can masturbate. I was searching for it suddenly I was amazed to see that the door joining this & the black guy room was open. Generally they are kept close. I just started to hear something. The two of them I think were having a desert in his room. After they were done Kareena thanked him for inviting her she said that it was good that he didn't know that she was a famous actress so that they have become friendly. She thanked him again & started to come to her room. I was planning to escape from there immediately. Now the most interesting part begins folks.

Suddenly I heard some noise as if someone rushed to somewhere & heard the voice, "What r u doing? Leave my hand!" Yes folks! It was Kareena who was angry. Ricky said, “I want u dear!! I want to have sex with u. I was waiting for Kareena to call security but to my surprise Kareena said, "Oh Ricky!! You have no idea how much I was waiting for u to say this I have never had a black man!!" My god!! It was hot!! I couldn't help myself & knowing that I may get fired if I get caught I still peeped very carefully in the Ricky’s room. It was dark in the room where I was & those two were completely under control of lust so they didn't notice me. Ricky was holding Kareena. His arms were on her waist. Kareena was wearing a black nightie & a black night gown above it. She had put her arms locked around his naked & they were kissing each other. Ricky untied the nightgown of Kareena & removed it. She was only in her nightie known & was looking like a doll in front of 6 feet tall Ricky. He was wearing only shorts. Now they were kissing really hard. He put his hands on her ass & started caressing it. She broke the kiss & looked at him. He kissed her all over her face & started moving down on her neck. He lifted her nightie up & removed it. Now she was in only black colored bra & panties. Her white body was looking so hot against his black body!! Now he licked her below her neck & moved to her stomach. He licked her belly button & at that time I heard first of Kareena Kapoor's many moans. "Ooh Ricky.. Ooohh!" He kept licking her bellybutton & caressing her ass. She kept moaning. Then he lifted he & took her to bed he made her seat there. He moved to her backside. He kissed & licked her back opened hook of her bra & pulled it of with his mouth. My god!! I was seeing Karenna’s breasts. They were not big & heavy. Infact they were tiny. But absolutely hot & sexy. He started caressing her breasts on by one. She moaned "Oooh!! Ooohh goodd!! Aahh!!"

I was able to see their each & every action. He flicked her nipples pinched them. "Aaaaaaaah oooooooooooh oooooooooooohhhhh....!" was the reply. He pushed the nipple in. Caressed hr breast again. Meanwhile his hand slipped down to her panty covered pussy. He was in total control till then. Suddenly when he moved to her pussy Kareena got fired up she let the moan out "hmmmmmmmmmm....!" & hugged him tight pushing his face in her breasts. He made Kareena lay down & started licking & kissing her breasts. Without touching her nipples he moved down to her bellybutton. He made her lift her hands above her head & licked her armpits she almost screamed, "Ooooohh aaaaahhhhhh...!" You should have looked at her expressions. They were of joy, satisfaction & disappointment. His hand slipped through her panties & pulled them to her thighs. Her pubic hair were not shaved but neatly teamed. He pulled her panties out & started licking her feet, creamy fleshy thighs & especially her ass. She has got a beautiful ass I'm sure we’ve seen it on television also. Big round ass. Then he went up kissed her hard & started pulling her pubic hair just a little not to hurt her. At the same time he likes & bitted her nipples. Kareena moaned loudly, "Ooohhhh aaaaaahhh aaaaam…" He kept licking her breasts for some time & then moved to her cunt he started fingered fucking her with his fat middle fingered. She started moving her hips in his fingure's motion. She was moaning louder, "Oooooh yes baby!! Ooooooh Rick oooooouaaahhhh.." then he put his tongue on her pussy his mouth covered all her pussy & his tongue must have got in & found her clit 'cause look on Kareena's face was of sexual ecstasy. She was moaning, "Aaaaaaahhhhh hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm!" After some time he got up & started removing his shorts & then underwear. I looked keenly 'cause I’ve heard a lot about black men & my god!! Was it true!! The size of Ricks cock was amazing. I have got a big complex since then. Trust me it was about 12 inches rock hard. She got up & said, “Will I have to suck you?" He said don’t blow me just make it weight. She started sucking & licking him. What a sight it was!! Lips of Kareena Kapoor fully stretched due to that fat long black cock.

Then he told her to stop, pushed her back parted her legs & started to rub head of his cock on her slit. She moaned, "Aaaah please put it in I cant bear it anymore!!" He like an expert slowly pushed head of his cock inside. Stopped for sometime gave a few small thrusts. Kareena moaned, "Oh Rick! I want u inside of me!! Ooooh common!!" He slide his cock in & again the look on Kareena’s face after being felled with 12 inches was a must see! He slowly started moving with slow thrusts. Small thrusts at first & then sloe complete long thrusts he was removing his cock completely outside her cunt after each thrust & my god!! He went on & on with his rhythmic long thrusts. After some time Kareena’s feet crossed each other behind Rick’s back her body started bucking & shivering & she moaned for quite a some time, "Aaaaaaaaahhhh aaamm” He went on & on trust me he went on for 20 straight mins. Before he increased his speed violently & shot his load in her cunt. Some of it flowed outside. In know time he was hard again. They fucked in various positions for 3 hours. He had 4 orgasms each one taking more time then previous one. Kareena had at least 14 mind blowing big orgasms which I could make out & god knows how many smaller ones! Finally Kareena was lying on the bed on her back sweating like hell & fully exhausted. What a site it was! But Rick was still not done. He parted her legs again & started pumping really fast.

She didn't even have power to hug him. She just kept moaning. He was having time of his life he went on for the longest time of all. She was moaning loudly. It seemed to be too much for her but still she seemed to like it. Her moans now changed into screams, "Aaaahhhh aaaahhhhh aaaaaahhh oohhh ooooohhhh oaooooohhhh sssssss.. Aaaaahhh!!" Her body was glowing as she was sweating like hell. Finally she shouted," Oooh Riiiick please stop I’ll die.. I'm gonna die hmmmmmmmm.." & almost lost her consciousness. That’s when Rick shot his load & collapsed on top of her & that is when I rushed out as it was 3:45 in the morning & I had to get ready for my job. Rick as scheduled moved the very next day. He went to Kareena’s room only to say bye & left immediately. Kareena didn't get out of room that day saying that she was not filling well. Only I knew what the truth was. The day after Kareena also move out & that was the end of a great chapter of my life. Guys & girls, I'm taking a great risk by telling u this but I'm feeling well as I was itching to tell this to somebody. If my name gat exposed I will loose my job.

4. Commodore

Shilpa Shetty Gets Taught A Fucking Lesson -
    Shilpa Shetty Raped.

Shilpa Shetty was now a big kick ass movie star in Bollywood and London after winning Big Brother. At the tender age of 18 she was fast emerging as a new hot talent, one everybody wanted to be in their movies. Because of her newfound fame, she was being really picky about her roles. She turned down one role because the director wanted her to cavort around in a bikini. God she thought to herself, I’m only 18 and already the sharks want me to strip. She knew she was attractive and was a magnet for desperate men and boys, and she loved and demanded attention everywhere she went. She dreamed of the time she walked into school once dressed in a Sexy schoolgirl outfit. The males had stood there, jaws dropping so far flies could have flown in there and they wouldn’t have noticed.

She loved teasing the boys, but she was determined to be a virgin til the day she got married. She had masturbated sure, every little girl did. But her hymen was still intact. She hadn’t had anything penetrate her little barely teenage cunt yet. She was saving that for when she met someone really nice and she was married to him. She was determined to just enjoy being in a position to tease the boys. She was back at home, relaxing before jetting off to film her next movie. She was looking forward to it; she was going to play a bitchy girl in it. Little did the director know, but she didn’t have to act bitchy. She already was a bitch.

Anyway, one Saturday morning, her mother called up to her and asked if she wanted to go out shopping. Shilpa agreed, and of they went in her mom’s 4x4. Whilst in the mall, Shilpa saw one of her oldest friends, Geetu. She had outgrown her though, so tried to shield herself from view. However, she hadn’t bargained on her mom calling out to Geetu and inviting her over to talk. Shilpa made it plain she thought she was better than Geetu, and acted like a total snob. Then much to her horror, Geetu invited her over to her house that night for a party, as Geetu was turning 19 on Monday so she was having the party that night. Shilpa was about to make up some excuse when her mother (God, how Shilpa cursed her under her breath) said Shilpa would come. Armed with the address and time, Shilpa was dragged off to find a dress for the party and a present for Geetu.

Shilpa made it quite clear to her mom that she didn’t want to go to the party, but her mom told her to stop being such a little spoilt princess. Shilpa resented this. Didn’t her mom know whom she was talking to? She was Shilpa Shetty, a famous movie star. She had her pick of roles, she could decide whether she went to some party or not. She sulked and sulked all day, but when she found that Geetu’s brother was going to be there she cheered up. She had always enjoyed teasing him before she had become famous. She had paraded around in a little dress when she was even younger and he had such a boner looking at her that he still masturbated over the mental image to this day.

Anyway her mom drove her to the party, and when she knocked on the door she adjusted her dress. She groaned when Geetu answered the door, because Geetu was wearing a really childish dress, and it just served to reinforce Shilpa’s belief that she was better than everyone else. She entered the lounge and was greeted by friends that she had long since grown out of and had not spoken to for years. She was really obnoxious and when she saw the buffet laid on for the part by Geetu’s parents, she started to regale the guests about the food the movie stars have at their parties. One particular comment was designed to hurt, and it did. ‘My God, who has jelly now? That’s for kids for God’s sake’.

When Shilpa left the party, the other guests breathed a huge sigh of relief. They had had enough of listening to Shilpa going on about her movie star friends. Shah Rukh this, Kajol that, etc. The atmosphere picked up tremendously after that, and the party became even more enjoyable. Anyway, a couple of days of days later she reShilpased she had left her purse at the party. She called Geetu and went over to the house to get the purse when Geetu said she had found the purse. Shilpa knocked on the door, and Geetu answered it and ushered her into the lounge.

‘You were really snobby and bitchy at my party; you ruined it for everyone. What happened to you Shilpa’? Geetu asked her friend. Shilpa just shrugged her shoulders and demanded that her purse be handed over. ‘I don’t have time for this crap, I have a meeting later with someone’. Geetu looked confused and was met with a sarcastic ‘,duh’! In reply.

She went to leave the house but was stopped by Geetu’s brother Karan who had been listening in the kitchen to Shilpa being mean and bitchy. He had a few friends over, all of which had fancied Shilpa for months. They all fanned around her, making her feel scared for her safety. Karan walked towards her and snarled at her ‘Horrible mean bitch. Maybe we should take you and make you feel a hard cock inside your cunt’.

Shilpa tried to leave the house but was grabbed by one of Karan’s friends, Alan. He turned her around and watched as she was marched upstairs into Karan’s room to be defiled. Shilpa was stripped naked, and when she cried out to Geetu to help her, she got a face full of saliva as Geetu told her she had asked for this. Shilpa’s jeans were ripped off her body, revealing a black thong. Karan grabbed hold of her little pussy through the fabric and felt no hair. He told his friends and they laughed. He then tore the thong off, and passed it round his friends who sniffed at the fabric. They whistled at the scent of a barely teenage cock-teasing slut who was about to be punished.

He ripped her T – shirt off and revealed that the little slut wasn’t wearing a bra. Her little 18-year-old tits were pointing straight up into the sky, with nipples that were soon erect from the treatment that Karan and his friends gave them. Karan positioned Shilpa on all fours on the bed and unzipped his jeans. His monster 10-inch cock sprang to attention, fully erect. Shilpa nearly fainted when she saw it. Karan got between her legs and pressed his cock against the barely teenage cunt in front of him. With one thrust he got 4 inches inside Shilpa.

Shilpa screamed with the pain of having her virgin twat stretched for the first time, especially as she was being raped. Karan gave a sick smile when he met her hymen. He pulled out, and then with a hard thrust burst her hymen. Shilpa let out a piercing scream, as her virginity was gone forever now. She started screaming at the top of her lungs as the crude fucking continued. Karan built up quite a head of steam and after just 5 minutes grunted as he filled her teenage cunt with hot spunk.

His friend Alan climbed on the bed next and penetrated her with an 8-inch cock. Shilpa by now was sobbing, as her virginity was not just being taken but destroyed. Her first time was meant to be with someone she cared for, loved and special. Not being raped by Geetu’s brother and his friends. Another friend, Jay moved in front of Shilpa. He let his big 9-inch cock fall out of his pants and pushed it between Shilpa’s lips. He started crudely fucking her face, making her struggle to breath as she continued to sob.

Alan was really giving her a seeing to, he lasted just a couple of minutes longer than Karan before he shot his spunk too. Jay pulled out of the mouth and went round the back and then he fucked her too. His cock went in and out of her, the spunk of Alan and Karan helping him to thrust deep into her teenage twat. He pulled her hair and started calling her all the names under the Sun. ‘Dirty little cunt. You made us fuck your sweet barely teenage cunt. You fucking little prick tease’.

He spunked and then got off the bed. The last friend, Nirav, climbed onto the bed behind her. He started spanking her arse, eliciting screams galore from her. He carried on spanking her then said to his friends: ‘maybe I should make her virgin arse bleed. What do you think guys? Hey, Geetu do you think I should take your little bitch friends virgin arse’? Geetu nodded her head in agreement and then walked to the bed and sat on Shilpa’s shoulders. She told Nirav to start giving the whore her first anal fuck. Karan by now was hard again. He looked at his sister, and was really turned on by her words.

He walked over to her and asked if he could fuck her. She said yes, and lay down on the bed next to Shilpa. Shilpa was forced to watch through a tear stained face as her one time friend had her first fuck of many. From her own brother of all people. She suddenly was aware of something being prodded against her arse. She turned and saw Nirav getting ready to dry fuck her virgin arse. She was sobbing uncontrollably now, waiting for the invasion of her tight arse. Nirav was egged on until he couldn’t wait any longer and plunged into Shilpa’s tight virgin arse.

Geetu was screaming in ecstasy as her own brother, her hair flailing, fucked her. She let out a loud scream as her orgasm hit her young 19-year-old body. Karan grunted as he came ever nearer to shooting spunk deep into his own sister’s teenage cunt. He pulled out of his sister, smiling at her. She smiled back at him, and then positioned herself so that Shilpa was faced with her little twat. Karan grabbed Shilpa’s hair and forced her to eat Geetu’s cunt out. Shilpa nearly puked when she saw the cum running from her one time friends little twat.

Karan held her firmly and told her if she didn’t clean Geetu’s pussy then the rape would carry on. Shilpa reShilpased this struggling was futile so started to lick her one time friend’s twat out. Her tongue snaked into the little twat, making Geetu gasp and shudder. On and on went the oral sex, and when Geetu finally gasped and screamed in orgasmic delight, Karan let Shilpa stop eating some cunt juices. When she asked them to stop cos she had done what had been asked of her, they just laughed and told her that she was their property now. They would let her go when they wanted. So the brutal crude rape continued.

Shilpa was screaming her lungs out meanwhile as Zach roughly took her anal cherry. Blood was starting to trickle from the virgin arse of Shilpa as the crude fucking continued. Zach grunted as he finally shot his load into the tight hole. Jay climbed onto the bed and pushed his own cock back into Shilpa’s tight arse. He groaned as he felt the anal muscles clamp around his cock tightly. He grunted as he felt his spunk rise from his balls. He stopped, giving Shilpa some respite from the crude anal fucking. Without warning, he suddenly thrust back into her arse again. This time, Shilpa let out the biggest bellow since the rape had started. Suddenly, Jay pulled out before he could come.

Police sirens filled the quiet street, and the patrol car stopped outside Geetu’s house. Two burly cops Shilpaghted from the vehicle. Shilpa saw this as her chance to escape from the brutal rape. No such luck for her! The 2 officers happened to be big black burly fuckers. Their cocks were both at least 12 inches. Shilpa didn’t know it, but she was about to be destroyed by two massive cocks.

They knocked on the door. Karan opened the door, whilst still dressing. The officers asked what was happening. Karan told the officers the whole story. The officers, instead of handcuffing Karan, they asked if she was still naked. Karan led them back upstairs to where Shilpa was still being held down to suck cocks so she couldn’t make any noise to alert the cops to her presence.

Jay leapt out of his skin when he saw the cops sanding there. Shilpa looked up, giving the cops a thankful stare. They merely grinned, and unzipped their pants. Shilpa let out a howl of frustration as she reShilpased that she was not going to be helped. The two cops got her positioned so that one could fuck her little cunt and the other could fuck her virgin arse. They pounded away at her holes, making her scream in agony as this little Bollywood bitch film star got the fucking of her life.

She was by now howling in agony, as her insides were being ripped apart by the 2 monster black cocks stretching her virgin holes beyond anything she could ever have imagined. One of the cops grunted as he added more spunk to her arse, and then asked the other cop to lift her off his cock so he could make a call. Shilpa was screaming as her anus was being torn to shreds by a big cock. Her attackers were verbally abusing her and she nearly fainted when she heard another 5 cop cars turn up.

Soon, another 10 cops were in the room, among them a female cop. She looked really pretty, long blonde hair tied into a bun and a tight clingy uniform. She was a lesbian, and after her male colleagues had finished raping poor Shilpa, she pulled her pants down to reveal she was wearing a strap on cock. Shilpa by now was on the verge of passing out from her crude raping that day. It had been a few hours since she had arrived at Geetu’s house. The cop got between her legs and rammed the strap on deep into Shilpa’s cunt. She was fucked beyond mercy, until she passed out.

After Shilpa had been fucked into oblivion, the police decided to take her home but not telling her mom she had just been raped by some of the cops taking her home. They would tell her they found her by the side of the road, obviously been assaulted and sexually assaulted. In the car on the way to her house, the cops told Shilpa to never tell anyone who had raped her. She had top issue a description to fool everyone otherwise she would be found and raped again. This time they would take her to the state lock up for the inmates serving long sentences to have their way with a piece of barely teenage meat.

Shilpa complied with the instructions, but she stopped filming for sometime. She was a wreck by the rape. And she soon learnt that being a stuck up bitch wouldn’t get her very far in life if she didn’t have any friends. She tried to make amends with Geetu and was pleased when she was allowed to make things better. Karan very now and then would touch her tits or arse, making Shilpa freeze with fear and panic. She would be living like that for the rest of her life, at least until Karan or she died.

5. Commodore

Soha Ali Khan Gang Rape.

Soha awoke with a groan. Her head felt like it was ready to explode. She tried to remember what had happened to her, but couldn't. She remembered going to a party and meeting some really slimy guys who kept hitting on her. Finally she got tired of it and started to leave. She had walked out to her car when everything went black. She sat up and noticed she was laying on a cot in a ramshackle little hut. There was no light on but she could see light coming from the next room and heard voices. A man entered the room and said, "Bout time you woke up bitch! We been waiting to have some fun with you!". He told her that she had been knocked out and brought to a small cabin in the middle of nowhere. He walked over to her and told her that him and his friends would kill her if she didn't do everything they wanted. They would torture her first and take a long time for her to die. She could sense the danger in his voice and knew he was telling the truth. She said she would obey and he smiled.

"Okay then, get in the other room and strip for us!"

Soha staggered into the other room still a little dizzy. She gasped when she walked into the room. There was 12 guys there. Eight of them were black and they were all the meanest. largest looking guys she had ever seen! They started making comments about her and began calling her dirty names as she started stripping. When her small, perky tits were revealed, she could see that every guy there was getting a massive erection. When Soha's tiny, trimmed pussy was revealed she thought she was going to faint from fear looking at the lustfuil faces on the men. She was so afraid of what they could do to her. The first guy approached her. He was a large black man. He squeezed Soha's tits and told her to walk around and blow every guy there. Her face turned red as she approached the first guy. He shoved his huge black cock into her pouty lipped mouth and started fucking her face. She started to gag but he just shoved more of his ebony rod into her throat. He grunted and came! She felt her mouth fill with his hot cum and tried to swallow it all but felt some of it slide out her mouth and down her chin.

Everyone laughed at her as she crawled to the next guy. Everyone was so horny at the thought of getting a blowjob by Soha Ali Khan that no one guy lasted very long. One after another they each slapped their huge cocks on her face, nose and lips. They all forced Soha to suck them off. In about 40 minutes she had swallowed 12 loads of cum and she knew her face was covered with the sticky residue of what she hadn't been able to swallow. Then a guy walked over to her and told her to get on her hands and knees. She assumed they were going to fuck her but felt her heart stop beating when the guy said,"Who wants to be the first to fuck her ass?".

Before she knew what was happening, she felt a huge black cock against her tiny pink puckered asshole. He shoved it in hard and she screamed out in agony. The others merely laughed at her as they watched her tiny asshole open up for his huge cock. He fucked her furiously and came quickly in her ass, lubricating it for the next guy. As the next guy began to buttfuck her
    another large black grabbed Soha's bare feet. He began to rub his huge black cock all over Soha's soft wrinkled soles. She had never felt so degraded in all her life. The large black continued to fuck her holes, arches and even her sexy red polished toes as Soha continued to get her ass fucked. The others stood around jerking their dicks in her face. As the first few guys began to cover her face with their cum again, the guy in her ass pulled out and just before he came, rammed his thick, huge cock up her little, sexy cunt. Shot after shot of sperm filled her pussy. Soha began to cry as the thought of having a black guys baby crossed her mind. The black at her feet began to rub his dick harder on her soft soles and toes. He shouted "I'm gonna cream this bithches sexy feet!" Stream after stream of the black's thick sperm blasted on Soha's wriknkled soles and even poured all over her red toenails. He smeared it in with his cockhead and made her wiggle her cum soaked toes. She was so humiliated.

Eventually. all 12 men fucked her ass, slapping and spanking her ass while they made fun of how much her asshole had spread open. They called her a sloppy anal slut. The last guy even shoved his whole fist inside her ass! She screamed and tears came to her eyes as she felt his hand inside her ass! He pulled it out and made her lick his hand clean. It tasted foul but she tried to do it quickly,hoping they would leave her alone now.

The next thing she knew she was being picked up and taken outside. for the first time she saw how far from civilization she really was. The guys forced her to enter an old barn. She fell to her knees exhausted. Her heart leaped into her throat when she heard a horse whinny in the background. THEY WOULDN'T EXPECT THAT! No way was she doing anything like that!! She started crying as she saw them leading the horse in front of her. One guy whispered to her,"You are going to taste some hot horse cum now,baby!!" She reached over to the horse and started stroking his cock, stunned by its size. It was twice as long as any man's cock she had ever seen and she couldn't get her hand all the way around its width! She hoped they would let her just jack it off, but they quickly told her they wanted to see her suck it off. She sighed and tried to wipe the tears from her eyes. She licked along the side of the cock, nearly gagging from the foul smell. She could only fit the head of the cock into her mouth and used her hands to stroke the rest. The first spurt of cum completely filled her mouth, causing her to pull back off his cock. The second spurt drenched her faceand tits. She swallowed and opened her mouth for more as the horse continued to shower her with his cum. Her face was completely covered and her hair was plastered to her head. Most of the cum had dripped off her face and down to her tits and stomach.

She collapsed to the floor thinking the worst HAD to be over. One of the large black men kneeled down beside her face and grinned when he told her that it was just beginning for her. He told her to wait until the rest of the guys got there!

6. Commodore

Aishwarya Rai's Fucking With The Hollywood Director.

I rang the doorbell at Aishwarya Rai’s part time LA residence. As a Hollywood Director, I was used to being bombarded with phone calls from agents representing clients hungry for roles. But one client particularly roused my interest. Aishwarya Rai’s transition into Hollywood cinema had not started well, and she was desperate to get all the work she could. She insisted that I meet at her house for a personal audition, an offer I could not refuse to such a stunning woman, though I was cautious after hearing she had a reputation of being somewhat of a man eater.

After being shown inside by the servant I waited for Ash. She walked down the stairs wet, having just taken a shower and covered in nothing but a silky robe which clung to her delicate physique, outlining her curves. Seeing this I realized how stupid I had been to wear shorts, as I slowly went erect. She turned around and was startled to see me there, and one of her boobs briefly popped out of her robe. I stood there, embarrassed with my tool fully erect in front of the most beautiful woman in the world. Aishwarya looked at me in disbelief, her glance lingering on my member, and I thought I saw a hint of a smile on her face.

“I wasn’t expecting you so soon,” she said. “So you liked what you saw.” She cast a playful glance at my poking-out penis. “My turn to see now I think” she giggled.

I couldn’t believe it. Aishwarya Rai flirting with me, I tried to hide my embarrassment and covered myself with a cushion.

“Well I suppose you want to see me performing?” Ash teased. She carefully removed the pillow covering my penis, and stroked it through my shorts. She ran her hand up and down my shaft before removing my shorts and boxers completely. I was entranced by her beauty and felt like I could explode right there. Ash knelt down and cupped her lips around my bell. She then gradually took my entire member down her throat, and then came up and resumed stroking it. It took my entire self-restraint not to blow then and there as she once more took my shaft in her mouth. She then began slowly bobbing her head up and down, sliding her lips and tongue up and down my penis.

“Wow,” she gulped after raising her head. “That’s big, I can’t remember the last time I had such a well-endowed guest.”

“I can’t remember ever having such a generous host,” I replied. She went down once more and began stroking my phallus more vigorously, squeezing on the tip. She bit my bell end and then went back to sucking on it, first softly and then harder and faster until her head was bouncing up and down like a spring.

“I’m gonna cum,” I moaned

“No you’re not,” Ash replied, as she slowed down and looked me in the eye.

“It’s my turn first.” Aishwarya Rai then stood up and untied the cord of her robe and in one swift movement it slid off revealing her lush bare body. Her tits were perfectly round and still pert and her naval was firm and tight. She clearly looked after her body. I slid my hands up her silky thigh and grabbed her toned buttocks. She lay down on the sofa and spread her legs in the air.

“There’s room for two here,” Ash said with a sultry look on her face. I kissed her smooth legs and began to lick her crotch, gently pushing my finger in as well. She arched her back in pleasure and groaned loudly.

“Mmm, I want your cock inside me, I can’t wait any longer,” said Ash with a raw desire on her face. She ripped out a condom from a drawer near her and slid it onto my dick. I slowly directed my member between her spread-eagled legs and into her moist pussy. It was still tight as I pushed my penis in slowly. Ash moaned with pleasure and I began sliding my cock in and out slowly of her pussy. She wrapped her legs around me as I began to pump harder and faster.

“Yes, Yes, Yes,” Ash repeatedly screamed. I could feel myself nearing climax and so I switched positions to slow myself down. I wanted this to last as long as possible.

Aishwarya Rai was now on all fours on the shaggy rug and I knelt behind her and grabbed her voluptuous breasts while my tool found its way back to her pussy and I once again began to pump. I watched in awe as Ash rocked backwards and forwards and she turned around to face me with a look of animal passion in her eyes. She raised herself partially onto a table for support and then stood up with one leg while I held the other and continued to pound the gorgeous woman. Our bodies were intertwined and sweating from the intense heat.

“I’m going to cum, I’m going to fucking cum!” She moaned more and more excitedly until her back arched and her body clenched as she went into orgasm.

By now I was almost nearing orgasm and I pulled out.

“I want you to cum all over me, cum on my face,” moaned Ash as she pulled off my condom and caressed my shaft. She sucked hard on my penis and then stroked it aiming for her mouth. I couldn’t hold on any longer and I climaxed as cum gushed out of my dick onto Aishwarya Rai’s lips. The cum dribbled onto her chin and she started to suck all the leftovers out. I was in ecstasy, and would do anything for her.

“So I get the part then?” She smiled. I couldn’t refuse. Aishwarya began to walk back upstairs to shower again after our steamy passion, but before doing so turned around and said “let yourself out through the back, my 2 o’clock will be here any minute

7. Commodore

Amisha Patel Gang Rape.
    Beautiful Amisha Patel was returning from a shooting. It was very late, about 11 pm and the roads were almost deserted. She was driving and was alone. Suddenly, she felt that the front tire of her car had a puncture. She, therefore, stopped the car and checked the tire. It had indeed gone flat. Amisha stood the watching the flat tire and scolding her luck. A famous celebrity like her definitely didn’t know how to change tire and she was helpless in totally lonely highway. The place was totally dark and the few street lights couldn’t give much light.

But there was bright moon light and the beautiful Amisha was looking even more beautiful in the moon light. She was wearing a sky blue chiffon sari and a matching sleeveless blouse with matching make-up. She had tied her sari below the navel exposing her a little plump belly. She was wearing a high heel sandal that made her big round butt look even bigger.

She was looking really quite sexy. Within couple of minutes, she felt a truck passing her in full speed. She raised her hand and the truck stopped with screeching sound of tires. The truck came back in reverse and stopped near her. One guy dressed in a dirty dhoti and kurta stepped out and was very excited to see Amisha, “Hello Ma’am! WOW! I never thought of meeting you in such a place. Has your car developed some problem?" "Yeah, I have a flat tire.", she said.

"Do you need our help?", the man asked. In the meantime, two more vicious looking guys stepped out of car. They were all ferocious and hungry looking. She said, "Please do, I am in so much trouble." One of the men replaced the tire. Meanwhile, his other friends were busy in making Amisha understand how happy they were to meet her and how big fans of hers were they. Amisha was hesitating, but as a duty towards her fans, she tried to make them happy by talking to them.

Once the job of replacing the tire was over, Amisha thanked them for their timely help and expressed her gratitude. They said, "We are more than happy to get the chance to help the actress of our dream" and there came a knife in a man’s hand, whose blade was shining in the moonlight. Amisha was terrified. "Madam, We won't harm you, if you follow our instructions", one said. Before she could say anything, one hand grabbed her from behind and shut her mouth. Two guys carried her to a nearby bush and made her sit on the ground. Amisha, terrified, asked one of the men standing nearby, "What do you want? Why you have brought me here? If you want ornaments or money, please take them and leave me." "Dear, don't worry. We don't want your ornaments or money. We want you. We masturbate seeing your photo and now that we have found you, we want to enjoy your sexy body. If you oblige us, we'll not harm you otherwise we don't mind killing you." "No… You can't do that.", Amisha said in a trembling voice.

One of them slapped her really hard. She was sitting there, not believing what he had done. There was a red hand print on the soft creamy white cheek which is made to be kissed passionately. Amisha kept silent. After couple of minutes one of the guys brought a bottle of Desi Sharab from the truck and they started drinking in turns. When they offered the bottle to Amisha, she refused. "Then, we will force you to have it.", said one of the guy in harsh voice and moved and sat next to her. He took the bottle and holding her with his left hand, tried forcing her to drink. Amisha initially resisted but seeing the situation started having the drink. The dirty smell and taste of the drink made her almost faint. "That's nice", said one guy and others laughed.

While all were having drinks, the guy sitting next to Amisha put his hands across her shoulders and started caressing her bare arms. Others were watching his acts. He then started moving his hands on her boobs from outside the blouse. He also started kissing her cheeks and neck. Amisha though was showing some signs of resistance but knowing fully well that she is helpless, she started allowing the guy to fondle with her.

The guy suddenly held her sari and pulled it. The sari came out of the pin, fixed to Amisha's blouse. Amisha tried covering her chest with her hands. Looking at her big breast, one guy said, "Wow, she has lovely boobs man. They look bigger than they look in the movies. Remove her blouse also." The guy put his hand on the front of her blouse and pulled it. The blouse got torn and her white colored bra was exposed. The other guys enjoyed the sight and laughed. The guy pulled out Amisha's blouse. Amisha was sitting with her bra and sari on her lower portion of her body.

Amisha got up and wanted to move out of the hands of the guy sitting next to her. The guy however held the sari. That made Amisha to lose her balance and fell to the ground. The guy pulled out her sari forcibly. Amisha was intoxicated by now and was not able to stand properly. The other guy who was watching the action so far moved to Amisha and fell on her body and started kissing her. Others started enjoying with laugh. The guy held her tightly and started kissing her passionately and started caressing her thighs. While doing so, Amisha's petticoat moved up, exposing her legs. The other man watching the scene said, "How creamy legs she has... Ask her to show her body to us." "Yeah, that's right.", said the guy lying on Amisha and got up and made Amisha to get up from the ground. Amisha was not able to stand properly.
    Since, Amisha did not undress, one of the guys came and took out a knife and threatened, "Whether you will undress yourself or should I undress you?" "No, I won't put my clothes off.", Amisha said with resistance. The guy holding knife put the sharp edge of the knife below Amisha’s white bra and snapped it between her two boobs. The bra got cut between her both the boobs and the bra got slipped from her shoulders. Amisha held both her voluptuous boobs with her cupped hands. All the guys liked it and laughed. "Wow, what fantastic tits she has yaar !", said one of the guys. "Show me her pussy also !", said another guy. The guy holding knife put the blade below her petticoat thread and snapped it. Amisha's petticoat slid to the ground, exposing her lovely creamy thighs and legs. As she was wearing a fancy panty inside, she looked quite sexy in that posture. Her hairs which were let loose were flowing across her shoulders.

Amisha still stood holding her boobs with the cupped hands. One of the guys watching all this got up and grabbed Amisha from the back and
    started kissing her neck and cheeks. Suddenly, the guy holding knife put his knife and snapped the both sides of her panty. The panty fell to the ground. That exposed her pubic which was clean without any hairs. It seemed that she had shaved her pubic the same day. The guys had the pleasure of seeing her neat and clean pussy. The guys loved to watch her clean pussy.

Amisha removed one of her hands from the boobs and tried covering her pussy. That exposed her one of the tits. Amisha was looking quite sexy in that posture. Her exposed breast looked quite big and lovely shaped. The guy behind, grabbing Amisha, put his hand and squeezed her exposed breast. Amisha screamed, “NO!” "Don't make sounds, otherwise we will have to close your mouth and still enjoy you", said the guy holding knife.

Amisha became quiet. She removed her other hand also and put it on her pussy. Now, both of her boobs were fully exposed. The guy holding her
    put his hand on her both the boobs and started kneading them. He also caressed her waist and sides of her thigh. While doing so, he was kissing her neck and cheeks intermittently. "Now, come on, suck my cock.", said the guy holding knife and unwrapped her dhoti. "Come on Amisha !!!", he said in a harsh voice and stood infront of her. Amisha, with fear in her eyes, kneeled before him. The guy had a strong and muscular body. His dick was 10 inch long and had become erect. It was black in color and looked very dirty. He held Amisha's hairs and pulled her mouth to his cock. A strong smell hit Amisha’s nose. But she had to take the guy’s cock inside her mouth. Then she started sucking the dirty smelly cock. Now, she liked the cock size. She sucked his cock forgetting her class and everybody around. All of them were watching her sucking scene with apt attention.

Amisha continued sucking his cock. She started biting his cock. The guy was enjoying her suck. He kept moaning, "She is a fantastic sucker yaar!! She is too good. I always knew she is a great whore. That’s why I masturbated with her face in my mind." While she was sucking him the other guys also removed their dresses and stood stark naked. All of them had strong bodies and had stout cocks. Amisha looked at their cocks and smiled. One of the guys standing next to her said, "What baby, do you like our dicks or not?" Amisha looked at the guy and smiled. The guy also smiled and said, "Yaar let us not handle her roughly. She seems liking our company" "Is it?", said one who had shoved his cock inside Amisha's mouth. Amisha looked at him and smiled. "Then c'mon let's make her enjoy", said the guy and made Amisha to lie on the ground.

Once Amisha lay on the ground, he came in between her thighs and guided the 'head' of his long penis inside her pussy. Feeling her wet but tight pussy, he yelled, "Wow, she has really become hot yaar ! She has lovely cunt. I am going to love fucking her." and continued shoving his tool inside her box. While he was shoving his dick, the other guy got near her head and pushed his dirty black cock inside her mouth. Amisha took his cock inside her mouth and started sucking it. This guy had a thick and stout but small cock. His cock hardly fit in her wide mouth. Still, she took it in her mouth and started sucking it. She moved her tongue on his balls and made him excited. The dirt and smell on the cock made her more excited. The guy loved her suck. "You are right friend, she is fantastic.", he smiled at his other friend. Within minutes the guy who was fucking Amisha, started giving quick thrusts inside her box. Whenever, he thrust his dick inside, Amisha made moaning sounds. The sight was quite exciting and erotic. Within a few minutes, the guys changed their position. The guy with thick and stout cock lay back on the ground and asked Amisha to come on him and take his shaft. Since, Amisha had become fully 'hot'. She was excited thinking of getting fucked in the bush by these low class people, what she didn’t even think.

Without showing any resistance, climbed on him and held his cock in her hand and guided inside her 'honey pot'. She had to press hard to take his cock inside her hot and wet pussy. From her facial expression, all could make out that she was deriving immense pleasure while taking his thick rod. Once she could put his cock inside, she started moving her pelvis and enjoying his dick. She was really deriving full pleasure from the act.

The guys laughed. One guy gave his cock in her mouth. He shoved his cock, sitting at her head and started caressing her tits. Amisha took the cock and started sucking it with great pleasure. The three guys were changing one after the other and fucking Amisha with immense pleasure. The beautiful Amisha made all the guys very excited with her creamy soft body and by giving her best performance.

Though it was supposed to be a rape, but still Amisha started enjoying it. All the guys fucked Amisha one after another. Amisha seemed having multiple orgasms which was quite evident whenever she moaned with great pleasure. During the process of 'rape', all tried almost all the postures. Suddenly one guy made Amisha to kneel before him and holding the head of his cock, pushed it inside her ass. Amisha felt his push inside her butt, a little painful. But, soon she started enjoying it. The guy pushed his long cock inside and started moving it back and forth. Whenever the guy pushed his hard cock after retrieving outside,Amisha moaned with great pleasure and said, "fuck me hard. I love it...fuck me!" The sight of the guy fucking her ass was terribly exciting. Another guy made Amisha lay down slowly on her side, retaining the guy's cock inside her arse. He made Amisha to fold her left leg across the legs of the guy that exposed her pussy which was very eager to receive a cock.

He stimulated her pussy, particularly her clitoris with his fingers. Amisha enjoyed the stimulation. In a sexy voice, she said, "Put your dick inside my pussy. I am dying to have it in my hole." Lying next to Amisha, he put his erect cock inside her wet cunt and started stroking. The two guys alternatively shoved their dicks inside her both the holes. The alternative rhythm made Amisha mad with excitement. She started yelling, "fuck me hard bastards. Both of you.. fuck me hard..." The other guy couldn’t hold himself back. He put his dick inside Amisha’s mouth. The guys fucked her mouth, hot ass and cunt simultaneously for about five minutes.

Suddenly, one of the guys expressed that he was about to come out. Amisha also said, "Yeah, I am also about to come, all of you fuck me hard
    and all of us will have simultaneous release..." All guys were now fucking her hard. Suddenly, Amisha screamed with pleasure "Yeah... Yeah...I'm cumming.. I'm cumming.. fuck me hard.. harder...", and soon all three released their cum simultaneously. Amisha screamed in sexy voice "Oh...God.. that was fantastic... I love it... that's too good.." Her pubis, butt and face were filled with sticky cum.

One guy said, "You are really sexy and fantastic lay, Madam." "Oh thank you very much. But, you have torn my bra and blouse. What should I wear now?", Amisha asked. All the three guys kissed and thanked her for giving her beautiful body to them Amisha said that she enjoyed their fuck too.

Later, Amisha said good bye to them and left the place. Amisha did not forget to collect her torn clothes as 'souvenir' of her 'rape'.

8. Commodore

Big Boobs Girl Ayesh Takia.

My story starts as I approach my house and see a strange car sitting in it. As it is pouring down Mumbai rain I can't tell who's car it is. As I get closer I see a figure standing by the rear of the car looking down at what looks like flat tire. As I get closer I realize the figure is shapely female, with a flat tire on the rear. As I pull into the driveway I can't believe my eyes, can it be true that this female stuck in my driveway is none other than the big boobie girl Ayesha Takia. Yes it was, could this be my lucky fucking day?

After pulling into the garage and inviting her in from the rain, I found out that Ayesha took off for a drive too get away from Pune and ended up in Vashi. Having got lost and turned around she realized she had a flat tire, no phone and didn't know how to change the tire. Lucky me. Since my wife and kids were out of town for a few days I invited her in to dry off and to change clothes. As she went to dry off and change I went outside to change the flat tire. After getting the flat off I realized that the spare was also flat. As I went inside to tell Ayesha she had another problem, I noticed her standing in the bathroom still in her clothes dripping wet.

She looked so erotic just standing there in her wet clinging clothes. She hadn't noticed me standing their watching her, good thing 'cause I was getting a hard-on looking at her with her huge firm ripe breasts and nipples stretching the wet shirt along with the outline of firm ass and pussy lips. All of a sudden she looked up and caught me starring at her. Thought I was busted. She looked at me and said she couldn't find a towel. In the mean time my hard-on was getting bigger, watching this erotic scene in front of me. I hadn't even noticed that I too was standing dripping wet. We looked at each other and started laughing.

It was than that I caught her watching me watching her. The next that happened was a shocker!

Ayesha walked over to me and ran her hands up and down my wet body, when I started to speak she just put her hand over my mouth and told me just relax and enjoy. Leave it to me not to argue with a beautiful woman with her hands on my raging hard-on. We started kissing soft wet kisses at first, they quickly turned into wet sloppy tongue fucking kisses. She ripped my wet shirt with one quick jerk, and left a wet trail as she kissed her way down to my hard nipples. I reached out to feel her firm tits, and huge juicy boobs but she stop me and said "Don't touch 'till I'm done with you" I was about ready to explode right their, sensing this Ayesha slowed down so we could both enjoy the moment. The whole time my raging 10" dick was straining to get out of it's dungeon. As Ayesha continued to suck on my nipples her hands trying to free my hard-on.

She looks up at me with a little girl face and says "Can he come out and play with me". I think if your real nice to him he'll come out and play, if your really nice he might even have a surprise for you later. I like surprises. She slowly undoes my belt then the zipper and pulls down my wet jeans, leaving me with just my wet bikini briefs on. I love a man in wet, black underwear she says. But its so lumpy in their. I see something trying to get out the top. She slowly took off my under wear, kissing my dick all the way until they fall on the floor next to the rest of my clothes. It was then that I realized that I was the only one naked, she was still fully dressed.

As she looks up at me with lust hungry eyes and a smile on her face the says I'm going to suck you dry, she open her mouth wide and starts to put as much of my 10" in her as she can. My god she got half of it in one move. Ayesha slowly moved her head up and down on my dick, while stroking it with her nimble little hand. As I looked down at her I noticed her other hand was rubbing her pussy through her shorts. I told her to take off her clothes, but she told me that would come after I cum. Ayesha continued to give one of the best blowjobs of my life, right in my own bathroom. My wife of 15 years is a great cocksucker, but sorry dear this is too much. Slowly she sucked and moved her head up and down my shaft, stopping at the tip to taste the pre-cum. I started thrusting my cock in her mouth, literally fucking her face. She reached up with her hand and started playing with my nipples, I almost came right there. Then to my suprise she started playing with my asshole, between her blowjob and playing with my ass I told her I wouldn't last much longer. She started sucking harder and faster, taking my whole dick in her throut. I started to moan and scream at her faster, harder I going to cum. Open wide so you can get the suprise I promised you. With that she gave one last little grin and swollowed my entire cock as I erupted into one of the biggest cums I've had in years. Ayesha swollowed every drop of cum she could, smiling with every gulp. As she continued to lick me clean all I could do was to smile and fall back on the bathroom sink, and think I had died and gone to heaven. Ayesha looked at me with a shit eating grin and licked her lips and said that was the best cum she has ever tasted. Could I have some more? Later if you show me how bad you want it.

Now it was my turn to please her. After regaining some strength I gave her a great big kiss and tasted some of my own cum on her lips. I started to squeeze her tits gently at first, her nipples were already as hard as my dick was. The more I rubbed the more Ayesha moaned in pleasure. I ripped her shirt off so I could touch her bare flesh, it felt so smooth. Then I bent down to take one of her nipples in my mouth and suck on it, that's all it took for her first orgasm. "OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING" Ayesha screamed out, while shacking with ecstasy. I continued to play with her tits with one hand while I reached down to her pussy to play with it. Her jeans were soaked, not only from the rain but also soaked with pussy juice. As I undid her jeans and slid them down here legs I noticed she was not wearing any underwear. Her pussy was nicely shaven with only a small patch of hair above her cunt lips.

As I moved my hand closer I could feel the heat coming from her pussy, and the sweet aroma also, she was starting to squirm around. I stuck one finger in her and started to finger fuck this beauty on my bathroom countertop. After a few minutes of this I had three finger in her pussy while continuing to suck on her sweet tits. While continuing to rub her pussy she let out another scream "I AM CUMMING AGAIN". I took my mouth off her tits so I could taste her sweet juice. How sweet it was, I just kept lapping all I could get up with my tongue. I worked my tongue and fingers in her cunt through two more orgasms and drank every drop of her sweet juice. After Ayesha's last orgasm she collapsed on the counter top.

After regaining are strength and catching our breaths, we both noticed I was getting another hard on. Ayesha looked at me and started rubbing her pussy, that's all it took. I grabbed her and sat her down on the same countertop we had just made each other cum on just moments ago, spread her legs and lifted them over my head. As I started to guide my dick into her wet pussy I looked up at her and she had this little girl look on her face that just about made me cum right there. I slowly started to slide into her, without any warning Ayesha shoved herself forward ramming my dick into her with one swift stroke. We both let out a moan of sheer ecstasy. My god I couldn't believe how tight and wet she was, I slowly stared to move in and out of her real slow to make this feeling and dream come true last as long as I could. I'm thinking to myself "I can't believe I'm her in my bathroom fucking Ayesha Takia", thank god my dick believes it. I quickened the pace as I heard Ayesha moan "Please fuck me with that big cock of yours, make me cum. Who am I not too please a lady. I quickened the pace a little and started sucking on her nipples, that sent her over the top. She started screaming" MY GOD I'M CUMMING, GOD DON'T STOP, I'M STIL CUMMING" She started shacking and moving all over the place, I had a hard time staying inside her.

Her next words blew my mind. She looked at me with a big grin and ask if I would please fuck her in the ass with my cock. She got off the countertop and turned around then bent over so I had a great view of her ass. What an ass. I stuck two fingers in her pussy to get them wet and than I slowly worked them into her ass. I stroked my fingers into her ass she wiggled around on my fingers, she started to shake again as she started to scream "MY GOD SHOVE IY IN ME. So I replaced my fingers with my cock and she immediately began to cum. As I quickened the pace she stared to scream again "FUCK MY ASS WITH THAT BIG COCK YOU STUD" So I started to fuck even faster , my ball slapping up against her pussy. As I was doing that she reached into a bag that she had brought in with her and got a 12" dildo out and started to ram into her pussy. The feeling of that dildo stared to send me over the top. I started ramming her ass like there was no tomorrow. The faster I fucked her ass, the faster she fucked her pussy with that dildo. I started to feel my balls ache for some relief, Ayesha IM GOING TO CUM IN YOUR ASS" I yelled. She told me to shoot my cum all the way up ass. With that said, I started to shoot the biggest load of cum that I've shoot in quite awhile. I kept pumping her ass till I was dry, and she kept squeezing my cock with her ass. I thought it could get any better, Than I looked over at Ayesha as she regained her strength, and she was strapping on the dildo. With a shit eating grin she started to stroke that cock of hers. She grabbed a tube out of her purse and rubbed all over the dildo, looked at me and said fair is fair, turn around so I can fuck your ass now. In shock and ecstasy I turned around and gave my virgin ass. I said "Be gentle, I've never been fucked before." She grinned even more with my comment. She lubbed up her fingers with more lube and started to stick them up my ass, one at first than two. Even though I'd cum not only 15 minutes ago, the thought of get fucked up the ass by Ayesha Takia was to much, I was getting another hardon. Than she stared to shove the dildo up my virgin ass, I tried to pull away but she grabbed my hips and pulled my back onto her dick. As she slowly pushed that dildo into ass the burning pain turned into lust. I looked back at her and told her to fuck my ass hard. Ayesha replied for me to just enjoy the ride. As she fucked my harder and faster, she reached down and began to jack me off to match the speed she was fucking me with. I could feel my balls swelling up with another load of cum. I told her that I wouldn't last much longer, so she slowed just a bit, to make this moment last. All of sudden she started fucking me faster telling to please cum with her. We both started yelling at each other "I'M CUMMING, PLEASE DON'T STOP" With that we both came and came.

After a few moments it hit me, I had just been given a blowjob, fuck and been fucked up the ass my dream fuck Ayesha Takia. I looked over at her just too make sure I wasn't dreaming. A she panted along side me, all she could do was smile. She asked me if we could go take a nap and rest for another round. So we both climbed into bed. The rest many fucks will follow.

9. Commodore

night with sexy Rani mukherjee

Once, it was late night and i was alone at home since my parents were out of town. Whole day i was bored at home and thot of going for a small walk in our area and went out. I was actually new to the area and was wandering through the small roads which were outlined by some of the big houses. It was already 11.15 i remember. The roads were almost empty. Then a car , a big sedan came and halted near the gate of a big house. It horned twice but watchman didn’t appear to open the gate. So when i was just watching out of my curiosity a young lady in a sexy saree got down and went near the gate, to open it herself… as she bent down and opened the gate lock and turned myside… my god her pallu from the saree fell down and there i was just looking at one of the most gorgeous boobs in a low cut blouse. I still had not seen her face since it was dark. And then as she stood up… i already got a hard-on in my pants and i almost froze.. It was just none other than rani mukherjee.. My god what a luck i had. She probably saw me looking at her and she instantly made her pallu proper. I was smiling at her involuntarily.

i don’t know what happened i just walked up to her and told ‘hi’.. I myself didn’t know where i got that courage from.

Me : hi, are u really rani mukherjee.

Rani : ya u r right (smiling and with her sexy voice)

Me : am really a great fan of urs and i really admire ur acting . U r best actress in the industry.
    Rani: oh thank u, its really great to hear from fans like u.
    Me:i live in the same area, and my house is very nearby.
    Rani: that’s great, we can be friends then.

God was really happy with me bcoz it suddenly started raining. And i offered her to open the gate for her and opened the gate as she drove the car in her compound. Since it was raining i had to stand near her gate for shelter. She parked the car and looked at me almost standing in the rain and called me near the door. I went

Rani: hey come inside the house, its raining heavily.

Me: no its k i can go home. Its very near.

Rani: come yar i wil make some coffee for u.

And i accepted her invitation and went in. Obviously her home was really huge and luxurious.

Man i saw her in the lights and was almost gonna faint. She had this red transparent saree and a low cut blouse with almost no sleeves and she was all slightly wet due to the rain and drops of water covered her sexy body. She asked me to be seated on a posh sofa. I sat down.. I tell u ,, she was looking really really sexy much more than she looks in films.my dick was already struggling in my pants. I don’t know why the whole house was empty not even the watchman at gate.

She took a towel and started dryin her hairs. Oh god, she moved her hands upwards to her hairs and her armpits were visible and her boobs being under the pressure of that blouse were struggling to pop out.

Rani: hey wait i will bring some coffee for u (and went inside)

She was proceeding towards the kitchen and i was just staring at her sexy ass following her. That too wet in rian. Wow… what a sight it was.

Then she brought two cups of coffee and we sat to chat with each other. I asked her many questions and one of them was bit steamy. I asked her how it feels to act in some of the sexy roles kissing some actors and all that . She answered me politely with diplomatic answers and then she asked me which hot scene of hers did i like till now. So i said that the one in recent kabhi alvida na kehna was good and said that u also looked damn sexy in films like saathiya and bunty aur bubli. So she laughed at me being naughty and we kept talking for some more time and since it was still raining and i didn’t have the chance to go home. (who would want to go home wen u have a sex god infront of u?)

So then i asked her one delicate question. I asked her since she is not married yet, don’t u get tempted to have affairs with actors or someone. For this, she said just stop naughty boy and stood up. I asked what and she said she wants to change and get fresh. I said k and she went inside her bedroom.

Just after two min she came out with same red sexy saree she was wearing, i tell u any person who saw her in that state would have ripped off that saree and would have sucked her boobs like anything. But i somehow controlled my sexual feelings. I was staring at her. She asked me can u do a favour for which i asked what is it. She told that pin of her blouse in back has hot stuck and asked me to remove it for her. Man i was on cloud nine.

I said yes with a naughty smile and she smiled me back and came to me and turned away showing her back of blouse to me.

There i was standing so close to the hottest ass. Instead of removing the lock of her blouse, my hands softly touched waist and from behind i encircled her waist slowly and pushed my already semi-hard dick to her ass, while doing this i simultaneously kissed her neck. She was completely aroused and asked me what r u doing in semi loud voice.

I said u r so beautiful in her ears and started kissing her back of the neck , sliding her hairs to the side. My hands were on her sexy smooth waist from behind and were already inside her saree. I slid my hands slowly upwards just to touch the bottom of her boobs. And her pallu fell of and i just saw her awesome cleavage standing behind her.

Her breath had fastened. My dick was pressing her butt crack. Rani mukherjee moaned very slowly “ahhhh ……” . She said kiss me.. I immediately turned her towards me and kissed her lips. Our tongues met. It was a french kiss. She responded amazingly. I kissed her hard and my hands were already cupping her asses i pinched her ass and pressing it hard. Her hands went inside my t-shirt and were exploring my athletic body. We kissed hard for a moment and almost fell on sofa.

I dragged her on me still kissing her lips. Her pallu had already fallen long back. I said to her. “ please remove ur saree. Rani stepped back from the sofa. Removed her saree naughtily smiling at me. She was now just in her blouse and petticoat. She almost jumped over me and bit my lips. And now my hands went on to her boobs. I just squeezed those awesome boobs. She was moaning aloud now… “ahhh don’t leave my boobs.. Eat them…” i honestly obeyed and almost sucked rani’s boobs from top of her blouse. I kissed, chewed, sucked. She pulled her back and told “ tear my blouse and suck them u tiger” with command. I just ripped apart her red blouse. Her pink soft costly bra was visible and i tasted her bra with those big boobs inside. Meanwhile my hands had made their way through the petticoat and were already inside her soft panties to press her ass. My mouth were busy kissing her boobs. She was on top of me on sofa with her spread apart. She obviously felt my hard dick pressing her. Her head was upwards and she was moaning…”ahhh u r so good…” “ahhhhhhhh haven’t been fucked for many days…” “am getting wet down there…”’ her hands were playing with my hairs. She said… “ahhh please take me to bedroom and fuck me badly…””” “ahhh my pussy wants ur dick”
    “ahhh please fuck me roughly”””…

I just lifted her in my arms and went towards the bedroom. She was in her petticoat and tore blouse with her bra completely visible. Carried her inside the bedroom. Her bedroom was huge and huge bed at centre and a transparent bathroom besides it.

I threw her on the bed like a slut she was to me. Her legs stretched apart as the petticoat’s flexiblity was challenged. I kept looking her lying her on bed like that. She raised her arms and called out to me. “ come tiger.. Fuck me… ahhh” “please don’t make my pussy wait.”” I slowly went on her and lying on top of her. I kissed her lips. Her breasts were pressing my chest. Her legs were wrapped around me. I kissed her lips like anything and slowly proceeded downwards and removed her blouse completely . She was in her bra . I kissed her boobs once and removed her bra. Oh my god, the breasts looked awesome. She said.. “ahhh bite them..”” I went on kissing, kneeding , suckin her boobs for some 5 min and rani kept moaning very loudly.. ”ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….. Fuck me soon…”” then i started kissin her legs. Started from toes and went on till her thighs sliding the petticoat upwards. I removed the knot of her petticoat and removed my t-shirt, i pulled that petticoat out of her and rani’s hands went on to unbutton my jeans i removed my jeans and we both were only on our underwear. I told rani to lie down and started kissing her pussy over the panty. My hands were playing with the boobs. I slowly removed the panty and saw her pussy. It was so clean. Just small hairs she might have shaved it just two days before. She was screaming in pleasure.. “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck me””” she almost screamed.

I slowly started lickin her pussy like mad, my hands were offcourse pressing her boobs hard. I then started sucking them… just o make it fully prepared to get my dick in it.. Ummmmch,,, i made noises with her pussy and my mouth…. Off course she was talking all dirty . She began talking in hindi too… “” ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please fuck me. Aur zor se chatooo mere choot koo…. Mere boobs ko chedoo… “’ her lips were open and she was enjoying every bit of this. I licked and tongue fucked her for some 5 min.

Then she sat up and pleaded for my dick… “ahhhh give me ur lauda,… i want it.. She made me lie and came on me.. She removed my underwear in in 2 seconds. My dick sprang out of its bondage , which was 8 inch big, and it was so clean. She shaked it with her hands for a some 10 seconds and started suckin it.. Wow…. Now it was my turn to moan… she was sucking it so well.. My god,, she was great at it. She sucked me for 5 min ,

As she stopped , i grabbed her boobs with my hands and made her to lie down. Even she was waiting for this time. Rani stretched her legs wide apart and almost screamed.. “:ahhhhh come on,,,,,, fuck me…my tiger”””…. I slowly touched her vagina with my dick and she was shivering.. “:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….””” I slowly teased her with my dick.. And then slowly began to push my dick in her…. Sexy rani mukherjee was moaning naked “””…ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”….. Then i started my strokes . Her ass was moving along with my rydhtms.. I started moving very fast and was kissing her simultaneously… ummmm….ch our mouths were wildly kissing..

My movements got very fast gradually and her choot was equally tight. My hands were pressing her boobs like anything… now i started me movements even faster and saw her face.. Her eyes were closed and lips open and she was having the time of her life..
    I started rubbing her boobs and my dick was ramming her pussy in and out with great frequency and rani mukherjee was screaming like anything.”Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh………””””” my dick was paining too… but i was fucking her hard,,, rubbing her boobs and her armpits… her boobs had become red .. Her face too and rani mukherjee was completely looking like slut naked and getting her pussy rammed by me.

I fucked for 20 min and we both climaxed together.. She was completely satisfied and i too gradually slowed down my movements.. She removed my cock from her pussy and let my sperm fall on her stomach and legs, she told me to position the dick near her mouth. I took my dick to her face and she was catching every drop of sperm falling from it.. Then she started kissing me softly all over my face and she asked me to let my dick inside her pussy. I inserted it again and we slept like that for some half an hour or so..

Later we went and had some food , we were naked all night…

She later told me that she likes to be fucked in doggy style. So we had a doggy style fucking in kitchen. I fucked her hard in doggy style and she bent down and took the support of kitchen table. The whole night we fucked some 5 to 6 times totally….. From then , whenever she was alone , she used to call me.. I made some reasons that am going for group study to my friends house and went to rani’s house…..

The whole night we used to fuck … in kitchen , in living room watching some blue films and in shower…, and in bath tub… almost everywhere…. But the first time was the best as i narrated the story.

10. Commodore

Dreams unlimited

I have two best friends ashok and vikram from childhood. Vikram is now a big real estate businessman and ashok is a noted financier for many film producers, he has so much respect and domination in indian film industry, as his father is one of the big politicians in country. Me vikram and ashok all three have same taste and good rapport from childhood in everything including our sexual desire. Ashok usually through parties to many celebrities. I often ask him to take me to those parties. He promised me that he would take me in right time. Vikram and ashok know that i am too much fond of bhoomika, so they used to tease me comparing with her. On my birthday ashok called me his house. I was not much interested, he promised me that i would love it and he said he had made some special arrangement for my birthday. After his much compulsion we went to his house. After reaching ashok’s home i was shocked to see the dream girls of our country were there, i pinched myself as i felt it as a dream, i was stunned to see amisha patel, diya mirza, priyanka chopra, twinkle khanna and juhi chalwa. Ashok introduced me to them, every one shook hand with me wished me happy birthday (i was shocked as i am meeting them for the first time and they talked with me as i was close to them for years. They were very friendly).

Ashok and vikram called me to other room personaly and said that they are going to give me a special gift to me. They asked me to come upstairs and see my gift (as i was already surprised) i couldn’t guess what they were saying, so i went upstairs with them, there what i saw was moment of my life “bhoomika” (my dream girls who made me sleepless for many nights, was today in front of my eyes) i was speechless for few minutes , she smiled at us. Ashok introduced me to her as karthik and said i am her greatest devote. For which she smiled and shook hand with me, when i touched her hands it’s was too soft and i was flying like anything. She wished me a happy birthday, and i thanked her. I was still in a glossy stage stunned by her beauty (she was wearing a mini skirt and a matching tops) . Ashok commented that bhoomika doesn’t come for parties much; it was such a hard time to bring her to this party. He said he wanted bhoomika in this party mainly for me. For that she smiled. Ashok and vikram asked us to come and join the party, so we all went down, were we all formed a group and was chatting ( were the seating order was amisha, priyanka chopra, ashok, diya, vikram, juhi, twinkle, me and bhoomika, we were seated in a circular sofa and all were boozing. We chatted like many things and i understood by their talks, as these girls are too modern and don’t care to do anything. But bhoomika was reserved. She didn’t speak much.

Suddenly i noticed that there was a argument going on between vikram and juhi chawla, stating that weather men or women is equal. Every bodies attention diverted to them, diya mirza said that girls are equal to boys in all fields, she said weather its studies, business or sports girls are always equal to boys. Ashok said no definitely not, do u think girls are physically strong to boys in sports. Juhi, diya and twinkle said yes we are. Vikram said we can walk topless in streets but u cant, amisha naughtily said girls can walk in street topless, but that will cause many accidents in road, they don’t want that to happen, so they are not walking topless. Everybody laughed, but ashok and vikram are not convinced. Ashok said are u saying that u girls are physically and mentally strong equal to us. Every one said yes in chores. Ashok said you can say just in words not in real life. For that priyanka chopra and diya replied no, it is happening in real life that girls are physically and mentally strong as boys. Ashok was angry and said do girls here can prove it, they all said “yes”. Ok lest see it practically, let’s have a nude kabadi match and see who are physically and mentally strong. I was shocked to here it from ashoks mouth and i had a slight hard in my pant. But the actresses sitting with us were not at all shocked. They causally said they are not ready for a match without a winning prize. Ashok said that the best player in this match will get a new bmw car. Amisha, diya, juhi, twinkle, priyanka chopra and bhoomika raised their eye brows and said wow. They said that it is a bets prize for a match. It was a shock for me as there were no objections from any one of them.

Juhi said she is not interested in playing, she said she would like to be the referee for this match and decide who the best player is. For that everybody nodded their head. Ashok said he has an indoor ground in his basement; it will be the best place for the match. Juhi announced ashok, vikram and karthik are in one team, amisha patel, diya mirza, priyanka chopra, twinkle khanna and bhoomika are in one team. And she said the rules are simple that the game is of nude match, the players can do anything to win as long as it doesn’t not hurt anyone really bad. Everybody agreed to that and started going to the basement and looked at the ground it was a well maintained clay court( every one surprised to see a small playing ground inside his house) , ashok marked the kabadi court and drew the middle line. Juhi said let’s start the match. Immediately ashok, vikram and i striped completely and stood, everybody was seeing our bodies, their attention was mainly towards me as i had the longest and thickest cock. Now they started stripping themself, amisha had big boobs, good body her pussy was less hairs and her nipple was brown. Priyanka chopra had good boobs, so fair, well built body, pink nipples and trimmed pussy, twinkle khanna had hairs like a jungle in her pussy, boobs are big and her nipples were black, diya mirza was slim, medium boobs, pink nipples and trimmed pussy. And when bhoomika stripped my dick raised automatically that everybody noticed including bhoomika. She was like a angel, too beautiful, slim, above average boobs, nice navel, hip, brown nipples and little hairy pussy. And ashok said even if the referee was stripped it will be good, so juhi immediately striped, she had huge boobs, big ass, brown nipples and shaved pussy, she was looking like a perfect aunty.

Now everybody was completely nude and juhi blew the whistle and asked everybody to come inside the kabadi court, she asked both the team caption ashok and amisha to come aside and the toss the coin, ashok asked for tails and he won the toss. Those sides were the women’s discussing and here ashok said that this game is to win at any cost; he said to be bold and do whatever we need to win this match. Juhi asked our team to go ahead. I was flying high as the dream girls of millions of people are nude before me one after another and my dream girl bhoomika too. I was flying high.

As it was our turn ashok asked me to go ahead, so i went in to the women’s line saying kabadi…kabadi…, all the actress were closely and keenly watching my every step, amisha, priyanka , bhoomika, diya and twinkle joined their hands and was waiting to get me out (they were very interested and involved to the core (may be because of bmw car, it was the greatest sight for any person in the world to see all these actress nude). Twinkle was close to me , i thought of touching her and runing away, i tried to touch twinkle, when i threw my hand to twinkle’s shoulder she moved a bit and my hand touched her breast and before i could take my hand back, suddenly priyanka pulled my one leg and made me to fall on the ground . I fell on the ground lying on my back. All of a sudden diya mirza was holding my one hand, amisha holding my other hand, priyanka holding my one leg and twinkle holding my other leg, everybody was holding my hands and legs very tightly and stiffly, i was trapped , but i didn’t lose confidence and i kept on saying kabadi kabadi continuously, that time bhoomika did an unexpected thing she took my cock in her hand and opened her mouth and inserted my cock deep in her mouth till her throat and started to suck my cock, ( my whole body took a shiver from head to toe) i was in heaven( u can imagine my position as 4 actress are holding my hands and legs nude and the favourite one is sucking my cock ) . Every ones aim was to get me out, but i didn’t give it up, i continuously said kabadi..kabadi... ,( her lips touched my pubic hair, she swallowed by cock completly ) she was continuesly sucking my cock for 5mins, and she took her mouth out of my cock and saw me, i was murmuring kabadi..kabadi…she wanted me to get me out, she tried to do what every possible way to stop me telling kabadi. Suddenly she started sucking my balls taking one after the other balls in her mouth, she did it for few minutes and she started squeezing my balls with her hand, i was feeling the softness of her hand in my balls and then bhoomika started again to take my cock deep in her mouth, she was vigorously sucking, she was sucking my cock as if her only duty in her life was to suck my cock. That time priyanka who was holding one of my legs started sucking my balls. U can imagine how it was for me as bhoomika is sucking my cock and priyanka is sucking my ball, both at the same time. After some time priyanka started sucking my cock soo deep and she licked my shaft with her tongue and sucked my cock with much involvement and care. Bhoomika started sucking my balls, they both shared my cock and balls and exchanged each other for a period of 15 minutes, and then after some point of time, priyanka started massaging my balls with her hand roughly, and bhoomika giving me a hand job, both at a same time, they were shagging me and sucking me with regular interval of time. At that time bhoomika realized that i am going to cum and started sucking my cock very fast and vigorously and priyanka begin sucking my balls tightly. I reached my climax by letting all my sperms deep in bhoomika’s throat. My sperms hit directly in bhoomika’s throat, without taking her mouth from my cock, bhoomika swallowed each and every drop of my sperm completely.( i was in heaven as my dream girl bhoomika was swallowing my sperms completely and at the same time priyanka was sucking my balls) after bhoomika drank all my cum completely, still bhoomika was sucking my cock . Now bhoomika asked twinkle to take care of my cock and bhoomika will take care of my balls, so twinkle kept her mouth on my limp cock and started sucking my cock for several minutes. So now twinkle was sucking my cock and bhoomika was sucking one of my balls and then priyanka sucked my left ball.( so now twinkle sucking my cock, bhoomika sucking my right ball and priyanka sucking my left balls ) at that time i said ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and stopped saying kabadi, so juhi chawla blew her whistle and said that i am out. , i could see the happiness in priyanka ’s , bhoomika’s and twinkle’s face as i stopped saying kabadi, but still they were sucking my cock and balls respectively. Then amisha, diya left my hands and legs free and smiled as they made me out, i bent down and saw twinkle ,priyanka and bhoomika face, they took their mouth from my cock and balls at the same time, they very looking like as if they achieved something that no one in the world can acchive. I regained my strength and tried to get up, amisha, diya, twinkle, bhoomika and priyanka smiled at me and when i was about to leave the court, amisha patel hugged me and gave a tight smooch (every one’s target was bmw car, so each one was trying to be sluttier than other.)

I am now out of the court, if anyone in the women’s team is out, then i can enter the court, this is the rule of kabadi match, so i was eagerly awaiting for the next round. This round was their turn, so diya mirza entered to the line saying kabadi kabadi , her first idea was to touch someone and run away, she was too defendable and she didn’t take any risk she was near the border of the line, so it will be easy for her to get back. Ashok and vikram were at two ends, when diya finaly decided to go deep inside suddenly ashok caught her behind (his hands were on her breast) and vikram pulled her legs. So she was finaly pushed down, ashok was now holding diya’s hands and vikram all of a sudden inserted his tounge in diya’s pussy and he was licking her so fast, but diya was so confident and saying kabadi..kabadi… ashok holding diya’s hands said that licking doesn’t work much, so he asked vikram to fuck diya. All of a sudden vikram inserted his cock in diya’s pussy in a one hard push. Diya was saying kabadddddddddddddi..kabaddddddddddddddi. She was murmuring lightly as she was in pain and joy.vikram didn’t care for anything , he concentrated only on fucking diya, his main aim is to get her out. Still diya was saying kabadi, ashok got angry and inserted his cock in diya’s mouth deep in her throat, juhi was closely watching diya, weather she is saying kabadi or not. When ashok cock was in diya’s mouth, she was gagging and trying to say kabadi. Ashok caught her head and moved her head fast to stop her saying kabadi.from that line amisha, priyanka , bhoomika, twinkle were shouting “common diya common, push them and come here” they were watching vikram fucking her mercilessly and ashok face fucking diya.. At one point diya was not able to bear so she stoped trying to say kabadi, and accepted her defeat. Juhi blew her whistle and declared her out, ashok and vikram took back their cock from diya’s pussy and mouth respectively in joy as they made her out. Diya walked out of the court so sad as if her life was lost. I was in joy as i am back in to the game.